The Unreliable Rumours Thread

Discussion in 'Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk' started by Nikola, Jun 30, 2015.

1. RS92

RS92 New Member

Good player, but for me he's not even close to the level of Coutinho. He improved a lot in the last couple of years though.

If I could choose a player of my country to replace Coutinho (apart from Messi of course), I would choose Lanzini or even Pastore before Gómez.

FGred, Werder4life and Libero like this.

2. João Cunha

João Cunha Well-Known Member

The thing is that he is already 29, Lemar is 23 , can develop a lot more, but it's Klopp's choice ...

So you are argentinian ? From your country I would choose Messi lollol , but yeah, Pastore and Lanzini are good choices too

FGred and Scott Jones like this.
  3. Ahmed Hussain

Ahmed Hussain Sad guy with no life :(

In all fairness, I've never heard of this guy. I'm not going to pretend I do (Gomez). I'd prefer Lemar as well.

FGred and João Cunha like this.
  4. João Cunha

Maybe this is just the Argentinian media trying to set up something , hopefully we don't give up on Lemar, only if we can get better than him

FGred and Ahmed Hussain like this.
  5. LFC4EVR

LFC4EVR Active Member

V

Evil that, pure evil - but bloody funny!! :-)

6. OCred

OCred New Member

There seems to be some real teeth behind this Keita Jan transfer, I hope it’s not tabloid tease.

Really upsets me to see that Real interested in Mo. now what, somebody will say it’s been his dream to play for Real? I mean this is ridiculous. LFC cannot allow any more poaching. I doubt Mo growing up had such fantasies other than being a pro footballer in Europe.

No other place offers that special love of its players other than LFC. Even Jose (Chelski stint); once lamented that he wished his fans were more like Liverpool. Why else we have a guy like Klopp.

This is finally the resurgence and ascension of Liverpool onto the top stage. We cannot allow anybody to leave. I cannot believe that all players are now mercenaries. I just can’t.

Besides, is it my false perception that the fans at Real and Barca are not as passionate (maybe not the right word), but you know what I mean. The stadium there other than el Classico is eh, atmosphere ain’t the same as ours game in game out. Right? Please share your take on this.

FGred and anfieldframer like this.
  7. MarlboroMan

MarlboroMan Vertrauen Sie mir

So they have the Gerrard and Lampard conundrum?

8. HKReds

HKReds Active Member

To say that he has not been effective in that wide role is kind of unfair, esp since he not really been playing there in the past two years but before that, it was from that role that give claim to his rise to star player. Even when he first call up to the french team, he was Ribery replacement on the flank. When he first move to Atletico Madrid and when they make their CL run to the final, he was playing as a wide forward/winger. It is only in recent years that he move more central due to Atletico lack of strikers which he also performed extremely well.

Nonetheless, in the extremely unlikely event that Liverpool do sign him, I am sure he will have the similar freedom as Coutinho to drift inwards and orchestrate play from there.

9. Bageesh

Bageesh New Member

How about Dybala, that the manky mancs are supposed to be after. He may not fit here but he's shit hot on fifa.

It would be nice to scupper their plans too. Win win

FGred likes this.
  10. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan Trust in Klopp

Big Virg is our Fab 6'4...

11. MarlboroMan

I'd have Dybala over Griezmann but a similar reason why it won't happen. I think we are all getting a bit carried away, Griezmann? Shit that ain't happening. Dybala, forgetaboutit. I blame the pixels for it.

FGred likes this.
  12. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Eru

Dybala is nailed on for Barca to replace Messi, fantastic player though.

FGred likes this.
  13. MarlboroMan

Not nailed on definitely not if they get Griezmann. Dembele is a good young player, Suarez should have at least another year there as first choice maybe another after that though if he regains his form he might last longer. Messi will be there for life and likely won't want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone. If we or any other club make a good offer to him and Juventus then he might well leave for them instead of waiting for Barca to look in his direction.

I think for Klopp it might also be Dybala over Griezmann due to the age and how with Paulo he's still got a ways to go before he reaches his best while with Antoine the developing is pretty much done. I know its not our or Klopp's style but for once I'd like to make a big name signing that no one thought would ever come here. Technically VVD probably fits that bill but he's a defender I'm talking about an attacker, the ones that the big sides wish they had.

FGred likes this.
  14. redfanman

redfanman TIA Regular Valued Member

Virg should have that as his shirt number!

15. LFC4EVR

LFC4EVR Active Member

Can't stand Barca as a club now, they've lost a huge portion of their reputation for me operating in such a shitty manner, lets fuck with their transfers and just make it plain difficult for them until they get banned. Really liked Klopp's approach telling Dortmund his plans on the sale/no sale of Cout in the Summer - about time other clubs started to gang up on friggin Barca. Sick of this Spanish elite crap, about time that myth is busted. Also like doing the same with Manc transfers, just because, well its the Mancs ;-) and it sends them into a melt down, awesome fun. So Greizmann, Dybala both work even if its just to be a WUM of a club.

16. Lowton_Red

Lowton_Red Well-Known Member

:well done:
    Virgil chose number 4 because that was Sami Hyypiä's number, and Sami played for VVD's academy team, Willem II.

17. RS92

RS92 New Member

Yeah I'm an argentinian.

I agree that Lemar has a lot, a lot of potential. Gómez is not going to get much better and I don't think that he is a player for LFC.

FGred likes this.
  18. João Cunha

Could be just a smoke screen while we negociate with our real target, let's see

RS92 and FGred like this.
  19. SBYM

SBYM I'm just living the dream

So...Keita is holding a shirt...

He good to go tomorrow arvo?

20. Cologne-Liverpool

Cologne-Liverpool Well-Known Member

Arvo, evo or ron, but it probably won't be yonks.

Scott Jones, FGred, redfanman and 2 others like this.
  21. Zoran

Zoran Fighting like beavers.

That Papu Gomez for £53m link sounds like someone's really taking the piss. lol

Oyaji, Cologne-Liverpool and FGred like this.
  22. SBYM

SBYM I'm just living the dream

Click on the article...

It [the photo] is grainy and could well be a fake...

No wonder the world is fucked.

Alright Now and FGred like this.
  23. João Cunha

So the "mystery player" is Premier League based, who can that be? Ozil? Mahrez?

FGred likes this.
  24. syyeung

syyeung Active Member

Bale?

FGred and João Cunha like this.
  25. legalalien

legalalien Watcher of the skies

Dele Alli? Maybe Aguero if City get Sanchez?

big noyd, Scott Jones and FGred like this.
  26. cynicaloldgit

cynicaloldgit Well-Known Member

We're signing the Loch Ness Monster.

Remember, you read it here first.

Braw boys, Bob8, Alright Now and 6 others like this.
  27. João Cunha

It's a good guess, but I don't know, the injuries tore him apart , he doesn't look the same

FGred likes this.
  28. João Cunha

That would be so good, would help us in many ways, if it is Alli , Firmino stays up front, if it is Aguero , Firmino will start to play in his real position, let's see, hard targets, but it's worth the try

Scott Jones and FGred like this.
  29. Anfield rd Dreamer

Anfield rd Dreamer Well-Known Member

Alli, Eriksen? Not sure on premier league based options really. Struggling to think of someone appropriate that is realistic actually.

FGred likes this.
  30. Medjool

Medjool Member

Just to stir the pot a bit more, he doesn't look black and is holding the match ball so if some genius can identify the stadium and knows who has hat tricks there it could be elementary or a wind up.

FGred likes this.