The Unreliable Rumours Thread

Koon

Very bad englando. I'm so sorry.
Oliver bond is a complete chancer who built a twitter/web-site traffic generator to sell for profit based on lies.
Finally someone said that. Using him as a source is simply a no. But some people want another striker so they will choose to believe him.

Red over the water

I just read a Pochettino article in the Guardian and the jist of it was he was taking it as a compliment how Arsenal were celebrating, because Spurs were a scalp worth having.

The Snippet of the article that prompted me to post was when he talked about Spurs’ chief scout being at the Liverpool v Everton derby. As an aside within the article it asked what was that all about, and it said there would be big news in January.

What?

Are Spurs in for one of our players? Or maybe an Everton player?

Hard to tell, but it was a little intriguing.

MW2833

I just read a Pochettino article in the Guardian and the jist of it was he was taking it as a compliment how Arsenal were celebrating, because Spurs were a scalp worth having.

The Snippet of the article that prompted me to post was when he talked about Spurs’ chief scout being at the Liverpool v Everton derby. As an aside within the article it asked what was that all about, and it said there would be big news in January.

What?

They would probably want Richarlison for their team of divers.

Sweeting

What?

They literally couldn't afford any of our players

Last edited:

jgw_geneseo

deeply superficial

What?

Gomes would be good for them. And the noise coming from Everton at the moment about how they'd love to get him signed sooner rather than later all of a sudden makes sense if Spurs are sniffing around.

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
Rose been injured far too often, Pochettino probably hoping to see Moreno playing so he could go for him since the Spanish leftback is out of contract soon.
We are about to announce a swap of Albie for Alderweireld, whose contract also expires next summer.

Remember: you read it here first.

W00die

Ad-free Member
Nah. Don't see Klopp selling Hendo.
"finally be rid of Henderson"???? I'm not a huge fan of Hendo (think he's good but certainly not great) but to imply Liverpool are desperate to sell him shows a WUM to me. No idea who that is on Twit as I don't Twit.

Edit: Was obviously refering to Tweet Caradoc posted Elusive replied to......

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Mate of mine says he is really good and has seen him a few times for England U20s. Would be an interesting signing. If we are going big in the summer for an AM and a Winger then this would make sense and also up the English quota.
I think we were linked with Rico Henry also a year ago? Similar profile.

But yes I agree, if we can get a young cheap English left back as let's face it Robbo is fucking elite, we can spend elsewhere.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
Release Harry now!

Derby boss Frank Lampard has confirmed Liverpool can recall 21-year-old striker Harry Wilson from his loan spell in January if they want to. (Talksport)

C

Caradoc

Next summer Fekir enters the final year of his current contract so its going to be interesting to see what happens between now and then. If Lyon can’t tie him down to a new contract they risk losing him for a lot less than we offered.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
I think we were linked with Rico Henry also a year ago? Similar profile.

But yes I agree, if we can get a young cheap English left back as let's face it Robbo is fucking elite, we can spend elsewhere.
Don't we already have one in Adam Lewis? I guess we could let them fight out who gets to be back up and who gets to go out on loan.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Don't we already have one in Adam Lewis? I guess we could let them fight out who gets to be back up and who gets to go out on loan.
Well Sweeting who (as far as I'm aware) has great knowledge of our youth set up and says Lewis is worse defensively than Moreno.. So maybe we've seen that, realised he is not for left back and thus need a new player.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Well Sweeting who (as far as I'm aware) has great knowledge of our youth set up and says Lewis is worse defensively than Moreno.. So maybe we've seen that, realised he is not for left back and thus need a new player.
Does he? I didn't realise that, so that's not great, eh?! [I agree Sweeting's the main man when it comes to our youth set up]

Hope we still go for Sessegnon mind, even (or particularly) if we see him more as a LW.

C

Caradoc

Perhaps this young fella will be a very welcome addition at right-back in a couple of year’s time ..... ?

'Unbelievable' Ki-Jana Hoever making a big impression at Liverpool already

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/unbelievable-ki-jana-hoever-making-a-big-impression-at-liverpool-/ortpc92rvkzw1nv6sbwl9cqo4

The 16-year-old is looking a real prospect and is catching the eye in the same way a fellow Dutchman is at Anfield......

..... Ki-Jana Hoever is just 16 years old, but already he’s making inroads with Liverpool’s Under-23 side. On Sunday, he made his first Premier League 2 appearance, helping Neil Critchley’s team to an eye-catching win over league leaders Everton at Goodison Park.

It was some performance from the teenager; assured, calm, classy in possession and solid in defence. Critchley, not a man prone to exaggeration, was suitably impressed.

"Unbelievable," was his assessment. "Sixteen years old? Just... wow, really!"

Hoever had played for the Under-23s last Wednesday, as a team full of Under-18 players were hammered 7-0 at home to Villarreal in the Premier League International Cup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave-D

Next summer Fekir enters the final year of his current contract so its going to be interesting to see what happens between now and then. If Lyon can’t tie him down to a new contract they risk losing him for a lot less than we offered.
But he has a duff knee which is why Liverpool pulled out and walked away.

I still can’t fathom out why people think Liverpool are going to sign him.
Yes Klopp wanted him but I very much doubt he’d ignore the words of medical experts and risk having a crooked player who never plays.
The deal is dead.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Does he? I didn't realise that, so that's not great, eh?! [I agree Sweeting's the main man when it comes to our youth set up]

Hope we still go for Sessegnon mind, even (or particularly) if we see him more as a LW.
I'd be happy with either. I liked what I saw of Sessegnon (in brief spells) against us.

Lewis has a wand of a left foot going by some of the free kicks he takes. Who knows he may develop into a left back (we play with quasi-wingers anyway)