TIA - Player of the season 2018/2019

TIA Player of the season 2018/19

• TAA (our best full-back since Finnan, with so much potential for better things to come)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fabinho (has made the sitting position his own now, definitely)

• Hendo (Mr. Reliable, apart from when he's injured...)

• Mané (scores goals regularly, and important ones too)

• Firmino (the man who makes it happen in attack)

• Salah (twenty goals already at this stage!)

• Lovren (the best defender in the world)

• Matip (not bad from our fourth choice defender)

• Milner (the dependable maid for every task at hand, numerous assists and goals)

• Keita (difficult start, getting better and better)

• Shaqiri (double against the red mancs)

• Sturridge (miracle goal at Chelsea in the last minute)

• Origi (miracle goal against Everton in the last second)

• Total voters

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Wijnaldum has been our best player imo, closely followed by Robertson. Both have been truly outstanding. Van Dijk, Becker, Gomez, Mane have also been brilliant. Fabinho is now impressing. Impossible to say who the best has been really, you could make arguments for half a dozen of our magnificent men.

As much as Virgil is the man and our most important player, nobody has been better than Gini imo. Thinking about it, up until his injury you could make an argument for Gomez, he was playing awesome football wasn't he?
Robbo got my vote, but Gomez was my early season fave, however we all know how good VVD is

Imgoingred

TIA Reserve Team
Far too early to be voting. VVD was a shoe in before our blip and hasn't stood out as much as of late. Gini continues to have great games, as does Robbo. Fabinho could continue his trajectory and become one of the first names on the team sheet. Mo could possibly go on to score a goal a game and finish with 35 goals and 15 assists for the season. Would be a tough choice... One I'd like the luxury of making.