• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

anthonydoone

After much hard work I didn't manage to get tickets for the Newcastle game on nov 4 so I thought I'd try this

I'm after 2 tickets preferably in the Kop if anyone knows of any going, help me celebrate my 21st the right way!!

Thanks

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
After much hard work I didn't manage to get tickets for the Newcastle game on nov 4 so I thought I'd try this

I'm after 2 tickets preferably in the Kop if anyone knows of any going, help me celebrate my 21st the right way!!

Thanks
Wigan members tickets go on sale tomorrow anthony - not the same pull as the newcastle game but might be more goals in it!!

anthonydoone

Wigan members tickets go on sale tomorrow anthony - not the same pull as the newcastle game but might be more goals in it!!
Thanks for the help ill try that if all else fails, do you think it will be slightly easier to get tickets for that game?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member

Thanks
Dont take this the wrong way mate, but did you join these forums just to ask for tickets?

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Thanks for the help ill try that if all else fails, do you think it will be slightly easier to get tickets for that game?
Firstly - you need to be an LFC member, secondly - It's a Cat B or C game so it should be easier, any time I'm buying tickets I'm logged in at 08:15 with credit card in hand and it's rare I'm disappointed, got NUFC tickets this morning.

anthonydoone

Firstly - you need to be an LFC member, secondly - It's a Cat B or C game so it should be easier, any time I'm buying tickets I'm logged in at 08:15 with credit card in hand and it's rare I'm disappointed, got NUFC tickets this morning.
Appreciate it, I got my membership a couple of days ago and was trying on the phone this morning at 815 so ill give that a go tommorow

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
In all honesty I did mate yeah, I mean I always read the forums but I'd never posted before
Well you'd probably have a better chance if you've actually contributed something, before just coming straight in and asking for tickets.

I had 2 pairs of spares going, but wouldn't entertain giving them to anyone who joined simply to look for spares.
I could do that over on Twitter to anyone of dozens looking.

anthonydoone

Well you'd probably have a better chance if you've actually contributed something, before just coming straight in and asking for tickets.

I had 2 pairs of spares going, but wouldn't entertain giving them to anyone who joined simply to look for spares.
I could do that over on Twitter to anyone of dozens looking.
No disrespect intended, like I said it was a long shot intended so I could sort out birthday celebrations. It never occurred to me there would be a ticket sections of this forum until a friend mentioned it this morning, I would never expect priority over the regular contributors of the forum. It was a shot in the dark which I'm sure you could relate to if you we're in the disappointment of not getting anything sorted. Please excuse me if I sound rude

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
No disrespect intended, like I said it was a long shot intended so I could sort out birthday celebrations. It never occurred to me there would be a ticket sections of this forum until a friend mentioned it this morning, I would never expect priority over the regular contributors of the forum. It was a shot in the dark which I'm sure you could relate to if you we're in the disappointment of not getting anything sorted. Please excuse me if I sound rude
No problem mate.
All I meant was, hang around, contribute to some of the forum content, then you'll find it easier next time it's your 21st ;)

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Shit loads of Wigan tickets still available in Annie Road right now.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
When do the home league tickets go on sale for the second half of the season.
Sometime in Novemeber isn't it?
I have an official answer:

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club
This sale will take place in November, no date is yet to be confirmed but this should be confirmed in the near future. Please keep checking the web site for this information to be confirmed.

Thank you for your continued support

Kind Regards

Louis James
Customer Experience Team

Useless lol

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Still got 2 spare Kop tickets for Anzhi.
I'd rather they went to someone than go to waste, so 10 pounds each.
Better be quick if anyone's interested though, give me time to get them posted

Gone

rupzzz

TIA Regular
I know it's a long shot and a while away, but we face Soton at St, Marys on Sat 16th March.

If anyone gets any spare tickets for it (in the away end ofcourse) please let me know!

Thanks
Rupy

RedmondLFC

TIA Youth Team
Anyone have any spare tickets for the Aston Villa game on December 15th? I am looking for 3 tickets (though I would take 2) preferably in the Kop, but anything would do really. Looking to make my first (hopefully of many) trip to Anfield sometime this season and have isolated the Villa game as a potential game to go to. I am guessing tickets will go on sale again for this game, but I am trying to cover all bases.

Thanks!

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Anyone have any spare tickets for the Aston Villa game on December 15th? I am looking for 3 tickets (though I would take 2) preferably in the Kop, but anything would do really. Looking to make my first (hopefully of many) trip to Anfield sometime this season and have isolated the Villa game as a potential game to go to. I am guessing tickets will go on sale again for this game, but I am trying to cover all bases.

Thanks!
Unlikely you'll get Kop tickets but the general sale for this game is yet to take place...you can check here: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/latest-ticket-news

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Long shot here :lol:
Doing a bit of credit hunting for future rounds, so I have 2 tickets available for Anzhi away on November 8th if anyone's interested.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Long shot here
Doing a bit of credit hunting for future rounds, so I have 2 tickets available for Anzhi away on November 8th if anyone's interested.
I'll take the Young Boys tickets if you need them taking off your hands

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
I'll take the Young Boys tickets if you need them taking off your hands
Not on sale yet, but I'm home for that game so will probably be going.
I'll bear you in mind if my plans change.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Long shot here
Have you read the travel advice from LFC?

Happy to give them away in a competition to a Russian based Red if you want.. are they paper tickets?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Have you read the travel advice from LFC?

Happy to give them away in a competition to a Russian based Red if you want.. are they paper tickets?
Haven't bothered looking at the travel advice as I've no intention of going.
Girl did ask me my travel plans when I was buying the tickets, as I believe they may require proof of travel for the issuing of future tickets.

Paper tickets will be sent.

telanglois

This is my first post and I'm already on the 'ask'! I'm hoping to get 4 tickets for the Fulham game on the 22nd Dec and I'm not a member. Any idea how to go about this?

Thanks,

YNWA

Tom

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Emmmm invest in a prayer mat? strike up a lasting relationship with one of the Fulham director's daughters (or son as I'm not judgemental) or hey its Christmas!!! Hope the feck you've been good and that Santa is feeling especially generous this year! :D