Ticket Spares and Exchange

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Nothing's truly impossible - id be more going for as likely as an optmistic Eddie....though there has been sightings recently

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
This is my first post and I'm already on the 'ask'! I'm hoping to get 4 tickets for the Fulham game on the 22nd Dec and I'm not a member. Any idea how to go about this?

Thanks,

YNWA

Tom
One way to not go about it is to join a forum with the sole intention of just asking for tickets.

Try looking here http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/latest-ticket-news
It was quicker for me to look that up than to type this post :eek:

Greg

TIA Reserve Team
I'm also after tickets for the Fulham game. I need 3. Unfortunately I'm not going to be back in the country for very long, so this is the only game I can possibly make it to.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
Finally it's arrived.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/lfc-members-tickets

The email advising of the next batch of moronically structured ticket sales.
Do they not realise how hard it is to get tickets and how expensive they are for us minimum earners???? 13 Home league games??? Went to every cup home game and all 3 trips to Wembley last season yet cant get priority anything for this season because only managed 7 league games. Well on my membership at least. I dont even know HOW a normal fan without priority status can get to 13 home league games on their own membership its actually nearly impossible due to the number of cat A games and how quickly the cat B sell out and how little warning is on the late sales that never correspond with payday!!!!

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Do they not realise how hard it is to get tickets and how expensive they are for us minimum earners???? 13 Home league games??? Went to every cup home game and all 3 trips to Wembley last season yet cant get priority anything for this season because only managed 7 league games. Well on my membership at least. I dont even know HOW a normal fan without priority status can get to 13 home league games on their own membership its actually nearly impossible due to the number of cat A games and how quickly the cat B sell out and how little warning is on the late sales that never correspond with payday!!!!
Just go to the cup games then, cheaper and there are always tickets available to anyone.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
I reckon it's to propel sales of the LFC credit card ;-)

All I do is have a (non lfc) credit card specifically for tickets - pay it off before the start of the next season and rack it up again. It's the only way, on my salary, I can afford to do it.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
I reckon it's to propel sales of the LFC credit card ;-)

All I do is have a (non lfc) credit card specifically for tickets - pay it off before the start of the next season and rack it up again. It's the only way, on my salary, I can afford to do it.
You have suggested a plan more cunning than a cunning fox who has graduated from the University of cunning. I may have to consider that.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
You have suggested a plan more cunning than a cunning fox who has graduated from the University of cunning. I may have to consider that.
I usually get tix, more often than not I'm not disappointed using this method. I also only get Cat A & B games in the members pre-sale, the rest I get in the sales before the games - spreads the load on the card a bit more

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Regardless of how we pay for these tickets, it's a blatant display of the new regime not giving a fuck about the fans.

League Cup tickets are easy, as are EL.
I had enough FA Cup credits to get in the ballot for the final last season, my son was successful and I failed.
I've joined the Auto Cup scheme for the FA Cup this season, but league tickets is a major ball ache.

To be honest I prefer aways these days, and probably went to more aways than homes last season.

kylel39

Never bite the hand that feed's you.......Luis
I don't get to that many games mainly due to cost because of the distance etc. I maybe do 5 or so a season which I'm slowly increasing each year :)

But even I appreciate that there should be some middle ground between the 13 home games credit required then suddenly open to all members!? Surely it could be staggered again for say 6/7 home games? Rather than the 13 and then all in. This obviously suits me as I'll never get anywhere near those credits - although I have got 3 Euro credits so far - and a measly 1 league credit. But I suppose on the other hand there's probably a lot of people who go to the matches using someone else's card/ticket but does this just encourage people to take the tickets even if they are not going to keep there credits up those putting us back to square one!?

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
You know it kinda sounds like we may need to increase the size of our stadium....oh...

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
I have 2 tickets for the young boys game going spare - Row 11, Block 103 (Kop)

PM me if you want them

rich1991

TIA New Signing
Hey guys,

I have never been to a game before, and im going to be in liverpool on the 1st of december for the southhampton game, and i am not quite sure about how the whole ticket sale works. the game seems to be sold out, but there is still general sale and i am clueless to be honest. can anybody maybe help me out, or explain to me how i can still get tickets, or how it works in the first place.

i appreciate any help,

thanks

kylel39

Never bite the hand that feed's you.......Luis
Your best and realistically only chance, is to wait until they become on sale again after the returns...usually about 3 weeks before the game.

Denzil

TIA Reserve Team
spare available for chelsea tomorrow, late notice I know but mate has just had to canx email me [email protected] if interested face vaue upper tier and will meet before the game

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Odd question and not really for here but move if there is another more suitable place, I've got tickets for the Southampton game but I've never travelled to Anfield from Lime Street (I lived in Southport for 21 years so always did the sandhills train station and as I have family there I usually come up and stay however my brother is away) so the question is, what is the best option to get to the ground from Liverpool centre?

First game since the last of the rafa era....

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Odd question and not really for here but move if there is another more suitable place, I've got tickets for the Southampton game but I've never travelled to Anfield from Lime Street (I lived in Southport for 21 years so always did the sandhills train station and as I have family there I usually come up and stay however my brother is away) so the question is, what is the best option to get to the ground from Liverpool centre?

Get a cab there. You'll have to walk most the way back though but it's pretty much just a straight line.

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
I have a question but nowhere else to put it. Does anyone know what happens if you have bought tickets to a game but have lost your membership card? Can you still get in... somehow?

RedSeven

On the one road

get the bus from lime street,not sure what number but others will be getting there by bus as well

RedSeven

On the one road
Cool cheers
From the official site.

Based in Liverpool City Centre, take the 26 or 27 from Paradise St Interchange, a 17 from Queen Square Bus Station or a 917 from St Johns Lane(just off lime street), directly to the ground. The 68/168, which operates between Bootle and Aigburth, and the 14 and 19 (from Queen Square) stop a short walk away.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
From the official site.

Based in Liverpool City Centre, take the 26 or 27 from Paradise St Interchange, a 17 from Queen Square Bus Station or a 917 from St Johns Lane(just off lime street), directly to the ground. The 68/168, which operates between Bootle and Aigburth, and the 14 and 19 (from Queen Square) stop a short walk away.
Cool I must have had a lapse in Brain as I just looked and found it but yesterday couldn't find anything.