Ticket Spares and Exchange

Discussion in 'The Albert - LFC Talk' started by Denzil, Oct 2, 2012.

1. LFC4EVR

LFC4EVR Active Member

Hey guys,

Anyone have tickets for the Southampton game they need to sell with it changing to Sunday? I'm over in the US but I'm home for that week and would love to attend. Cheers,

2. Denzil

Denzil TIA Reserve Team

Have 4 spare Kop tickets for Wednesdays game v Bournemouth, can't make it now.

On members cards so will need to be posted back pm on here or email me on
    mdelms@hotmail.com

All sold

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  3. richieh10

richieh10 Well-Known Member

Any West Ham away going?

4. cathal549

cathal549 New Member

I have one for Palace on sunday on my card. Can meet outside Anfield. Face value.

SBYM likes this.
  5. prar

prar Member

If anyone would got some spares for a West Ham game, I would love to buy them (need 2).

6. NoRushtoscore

NoRushtoscore Active Member

Long shot I know-but I'm after 5 tickets seated together for the Burnley game on 16th September for my sons birthday (me, my son and 3 of his buddies). Me and my son are members-but his 3 mates aren't (so I can't get them tickets through ticket returns like I can for the 2 of us).

I'm up for the Palace game next week (with my son)-so can collect then if anyone has any ideas. I wrote to the club to ask them-and they said we could go for hospitality if it's a special occasion! So £250 for 5 tickets would turn into £1500!! To see Burnley!!!

I'll politely turn them down on that one.

7. Dane

Dane Willing to drive Matip to the airport

2 spare for Hoffenheim at Anfield
    On members cards, so would have to post them out.

Offer only open to long standing forum members.

SBYM, Red_Jedi and treboeth like this.
  8. Dane

Ok, so with Spurs playing at Wembley, what is the percentage likely to be given to away clubs for league games..

I could Google it, but someone on here will do it to save me the bother.

I'll pop back in when someone's posted the answer.

9. Lahoryred

Lahoryred New Member

I heard somewhere it is only 3000 they going to allocte to away fans

10. NJLFCJake

NJLFCJake Well-Known Member

I'd die for these... well after going to the game that is.

11. Dane

Offer closed.
    Too late to post them now.

12. Jeremy Teo

Jeremy Teo New Member

Dear All,

Need some help on match tickets.

i'll be bringing my old man, a lifelong LFC from the heydays of the 70's and 80's, to Liverpool in Dec 2017 and would like to get tickets to the Everton game at Anfield.

As it is my first time planning a trip to Anfield, i missed the window for the Everton game tickets as well as the other official channels due to a lack of membership and loyalty points. And the only legit option being hospitality is really pricey. =(

Would like to post a request to contact if anyone happen to have spare tickets for 2, for me and my dad to attend our very first game at Anfield, am willing to pay for the tickets (nothing too exorbitant i hope?).

My dad was the one that introduced me to LFC and i've been following them for about 20+ years now. Sincerely hope to fulfill my dad's lifelong ambition to catch a live game for a merseyside derby!

Thanks for reading and god bless!

YNWA,
    Jeremy

P.S. i can be reached at jeremy.vacay@gmail.com

13. richieh10

richieh10 Well-Known Member

Mate bite the bullet and get the hospitality tickets.

Your chances of tickets for this match are slightly better than 0. If it means so much to you pay the bit extra and get hospitality tickets rather than hoping and being disappointed.

Act quick though because even the hospitality tickets won't hang about forever

14. Jeremy Teo

Jeremy Teo New Member

Hi Richieh10, thanks for the suggestion! :wave:

It was one of the options i did consider but flying in to Liverpool has already cost me a small fortune and getting the hospitality package will rly eat into my savings for the monthly expenses, just thought it wasnt going to be fair to the people back home even though we really wanted to attend the games.:think:

Wldnt mind if the price difference is small but i notice the hospitality pricing is 4-5x higher than the normal game tickets.

I guess i'll have to keep an eye on the availability of hospitality tickets while exploring the other options as you've rightfully pointed out that even those may sold out in the next few weeks or even days!

I guess beggers cant be choosers, especially so for a derby game! :-(

Keeping my hopes up, hopefully there will be a sweet silver song of a lark at the end of the storm:-)

YNWA,
    Jeremy

P.S. i can be reached at jeremy.vacay@gmail.com

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  15. D'realdeal

D'realdeal Member

Any advice and info re. hospitality tickets in terms of best options etc

16. Red_Jedi

Red_Jedi Anfield kick about

With hospitality you get a meal, match day programme - usually get to meet a Legend too.

I've done Hospitality a few times - and even though it costs more, it becomes a memory that you always treasure.

The whole experience of Hospitality changes the regular match day experience, and I would highly recommend it - especially if its an occasion.

Getting regular tickets for that game would be very difficult. And if you want the 2 tickets next to each other.

Best of luck!

17. Jeremy Teo

Jeremy Teo New Member

Hi red_jedi,

Many thanks for your input, yeah I guess you're right too, I may have to consider hospitality to even have a remote chance of going for the derby with 2 seats next to each other.

Also I think it's too early now for anyone to decide if they are going to have spares in Dec.

But to be honest I'd prefer hanging with the locals lads with the bantering rather than chilling in a lounge at HT with fanciful buffet at and what not!

YNWA,
    Jeremy

ILLOK likes this.
  18. ILLOK

ILLOK In the Danger Zone.

A mate of mine got himself some free hospitality tickets for the Hoffenheim game. Loved it, got to go on the team bus, good meal, met Jimmy Case, heard an after game speech given by Trent etc.

Not sure I'd pay for it though, get yourself in a pub instead I reckon.

19. Jeremy Teo

Jeremy Teo New Member

Your mate must have a field day attending the game! Seems like even for hospitality packages they have quite a few different types eg meet and greet with a random LFC legend, buffet setting with HT/FT drinks etc.

I do fancy catching the game in the bar with the locals, will likely consider that if not able to purchase tickets from any fellow season ticket holder.

20. Commando

Commando Well-Known Member

Before I had access to a ST I did the Paisley and Shankly lounges hospitality three times. I have to say it was good. I was lucky and got the package for £100 for two of us (me and Mrs CDO ). I've paid £50 for a single ticket in the past. So to get a hot buffet a choice of hot drinks and access to draught beer in glasses was great. I wouldn't pay the going rate for it though (I'm a tight arse like that). The only draw back is that you're sat in the corporate seats with a lot of miseries that Don't want to sing.

21. Damjan

Damjan New Member

Anyone need an away ticket for Maribor-Liverpool? I have 1 ticket.

22. Dane

Not much different to certain sections of the Kop then?

Commando and Klopptinho like this.
  23. Dane

Must be in the home section then?
    They're not on sale at the club yet, in fact the selling dates are not even advertised.

24. Dane

As good luck would have it, I qualify for all our CL group stage ticket sales.
    As bad luck would have it, I'm at work for most of them :-(

I may make them available on here to long standing members who I've dealt with before.

SoueysTash likes this.
  25. Damjan

Damjan New Member

http://www.nkmaribor.com/Img/LJUDSKIVRTVektorNovi.jpg

Ticket is on the east , sector D. Away fans will be on the north, and home fans on the south.
    I think there wont be more than 700 tickets sent to the club for LFC fans. If anyone interested, contact me in private message.

26. kwala

kwala TIA Regular

What are the chances of getting a ticket off a tout for a European home game? I have given up on membership ballots as they are a pointless waste of a day. Are there many fakes about these days? Its a long way to come these days for me on the off chance of getting in! I'd love to go to Sevilla at Anfield! think the place will be bouncing!

27. SoueysTash

SoueysTash GegenPosting

Better off asking someone on here or asking some twitter people. There used to be a face value ticket account for LFC on there which I used a couple of times but that hasn't tweeted for ages. There is this one you could try but I can't vouch for its authenticity

Take a look at LFC Face Value Tix (@LFCFaceValueTix): https://twitter.com/LFCFaceValueTix?s=09

kwala likes this.
  28. Toby Clark

Toby Clark New Member

Hi I've booked up to go to Seville away, could somebody give me some advice on the best place to get a ticket, I've been looking on the ticket websites and they say they have availability around £300 but I don't know who to trust, could someone point me in the right direction?

29. mariomagdalena

mariomagdalena New Member

call me,070322133,Velenje

30. Damjan

Damjan New Member

Already sold.