Ticket Spares and Exchange

mulac

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, and am visiting from New Zealand for the Liverpool vs Bournemouth game on the 14th of April!
There are four of us coming over, so we're looking for four tickets to the game. Understandably difficult to get four adjoining seats, so happy with two sets of two.
I wonder if anybody can recommend some of the best places to get them? Scalpers included, StubHub seems like they have extremely high fee's. If there's any alternatives I'd love to hear them! (I hate to support scalpers, but it might be my only option :-( )
Thanks in advance!

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
I could have got 5 tickets for the Watford game in 2 weeks ....not saying it’s always the case but with a membership it’s pretty easy.

Steve01293

I could have got 5 tickets for the Watford game in 2 weeks ....not saying it’s always the case but with a membership it’s pretty easy.
Hi Matt, my job involves me working away a fair bit plus to go to see Liverpool is a 9 hour round trip, I didn’t expect to be back until close season so not really though about purchasing one, my 9 year old is Liverpool mad, not the easiest of places for us to get to but we do our best for our kids, I’m just greatfull he didn’t jump on the Man City band wagon like every other kid his age . I went for the legends game as it was on general sale.

cdomeyko

Hi everyone, I'm coming from Chile to Liverpool on April and was trying to get tickets for the game against Stoke City on the 28th of April to be played in Anfield. Looking for 1 or 2 spare tickets, if anyone knows please pm me.

Note: It would be better if the tickets are next seats.

LFCfromSF

Need: 1 ticket to Brighton and Hove Albion.
Preferably in Koop or lower long side. But anything works.
Will pay above face value
Reddit message: Cystateofmind

Last edited:

jakehewitt

Good afternoon all,
I am asking for some help with a ticket or some advice for purchasing a ticket that is becoming available soon. I am looking for 1 ticket anywhere at Anfield for the Bournemouth match on April 14th. On the official site it says that tickets will become available approximately a week before the match, which would be this Saturday, the 7th of April. I am a member, and would love to buy directly through there, but I am unsure of the exact time and date to purchase the ticket. If anyone has an extra ticket that they would be willing to sell that would be great too! I will be staying in Liverpool a couple days before the match so I can meet up in person.
Thank you in advance,
Jake

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Usually go on sale about 8.15am, use a few different browsers.

I have picked some up mid morning when refreshing, did that with the league City game.

Denzil

TIA Reserve Team
2 spares in the annie road for Bournemouth tomorrow, meet before the game, block 125 fv £48 each

Last edited:

Luca21eiva

Hi everyone, I'm coming from Chile to Liverpool on April and was trying to get tickets for the game against Stoke City on the 28th of April to be played in Anfield. Looking for 1 or 2 spare tickets, if anyone knows please pm me.

Note: It would be better if the tickets are next seats.
Have 2 tickets next to each other for the Stoke game, main stand lower tier. Email me [email protected]

shadyghalab

Believer not a doubter
Hey guys, Since the tickets for our away game with Rome will be for Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card only, I live in berlin and i would like to go to rome to support our team. The tickets will be on sale 20 April but i won't be able to buy it. So, Please if anyone would like to sell two tickets for the game, Let me know :-) Thanks!!

shadyghalab

Believer not a doubter
Send me your flight receipts and I'll reimburse you that too.
I haven't booked my flights yet because i wasn't sure that i will get the tickets, But if you're going to buy it to me. Will do, Please confirm :-). Sorry this's my second time to buy a ticket and i'm not fully understand how does it work.

Last edited:

SingFong

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a spare for either Stoke or Brighton if anyone has any going? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

jackbwheeler

Hi - I am visiting London from the states and am looking for guidance on how I might snag an extra ticket to the Chelsea match.

If anyone has a spare, or tips on how to find one, please reply!

Pavel Agov

Probably not the best way to start my posting career here on TiA, but here goes nothing - I will be visiting Liverpool for the Brighton game, with some friends from Bulgaria. We have a bit of an issue as the local supporters club could only provide us with 3 tickets for the game, and there are four of us. Apart from walking around Anfield on the day of the game and hoping, can you guys recommend other ways of grabbing a ticket ? Buying them from the official website is downright impossible if you're not a local.

Any advice is appreciated !

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Probably not the best way to start my posting career here on TiA, but here goes nothing - I will be visiting Liverpool for the Brighton game, with some friends from Bulgaria. We have a bit of an issue as the local supporters club could only provide us with 3 tickets for the game, and there are four of us. Apart from walking around Anfield on the day of the game and hoping, can you guys recommend other ways of grabbing a ticket ? Buying them from the official website is downright impossible if you're not a local.

Any advice is appreciated !
I may have a spare ticket in Main Stand Upper. I will know sunday evening. Will need to meet you outside the stadium. Ticket price is Face Value - approx £53 I think - but face value. PM if you are interested.

Pavel Agov

I may have a spare ticket in Main Stand Upper. I will know sunday evening. Will need to meet you outside the stadium. Ticket price is Face Value - approx £53 I think - but face value. PM if you are interested.
I don't believe I can PM just yet, but I am definitely interested. Can we figure out another way of getting in touch ? E-mail for example ?

Dblock23

Long shot I know but if anyone can get a ticket for the final and can’t make it... I’ve got a flight booked. Would be the bonus of a lifetime if I can go to the big one :rolleyes:

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
I don't believe I can PM just yet, but I am definitely interested. Can we figure out another way of getting in touch ? E-mail for example ?
Hi Pavel, Really sorry but that ticket has gone now. We have a group that always get 1st pick if someone can't make it - and this one has gone now. Im sure you can find a ticket on the day.

shadyghalab

Believer not a doubter
I'm heading to liverpool city for the final game and i'm looking for 2 spare tickets to watch the game on screen at anfield.

Lynch04

Smeg Head
Okay...please dont pour scorn on me for what i am about to do, but I am gonna request tickets for the Villa/Fulham final.
It is not for me, but my brother. He is a big villa fan and is trying hard to get me a ticket for Kiev. So i am just returning the favour. (good Karma lol)

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
Okay...please dont pour scorn on me for what i am about to do, but I am gonna request tickets for the Villa/Fulham final.
It is not for me, but my brother. He is a big villa fan and is trying hard to get me a ticket for Kiev. So i am just returning the favour. (good Karma lol)
Maybe try the villa/Fulham forums :think: asking in a Liverpool forum isn't really making that big an effort now is it :((