Ticket Spares and Exchange

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
He can do that.
It may not be a big effort but its an effort. If i didnt ask then there would have been no effort! Simples....
Both clubs have an allocation of 38k. Just sign up to become a member of either side and get them on general sale.

They go on general sale by Villa on the 22nd. I'd imagine you'll be guaranteed to get one

Patrick Notter

Hello everyone. Don't know where to write this and don't want to open a new thread :-)

First of all, sorry for any incorrect grammar.
I'm from Switzerland and I've been following this club for many years now, watching every game if possible since 2011.. I always wanted to come to Liverpool and watch a game, but never really managed to...

So my question is: What is the safest way to get a ticket, or what do you recommend how to get a ticket?
As far as I know from checking the official LFC website, I could go for a match day hospitality. But that's not really what I want, I want to be in the middle of it, not in a "lounge" watching the game.

Does it make sense to get a membership? It's not really about the money right now, but fulfilling a dream of mine.
How much in advance can I buy tickets if I have a membership? (to book a flight etc.). How big are the chance to get tickets as a member anyway? Do you still need to worry about getting tickets?

Any help is highly appreciated.
Patrick

Macolfc

Hello everyone. Don't know where to write this and don't want to open a new thread :-)

First of all, sorry for any incorrect grammar.
I'm from Switzerland and I've been following this club for many years now, watching every game if possible since 2011.. I always wanted to come to Liverpool and watch a game, but never really managed to...

So my question is: What is the safest way to get a ticket, or what do you recommend how to get a ticket?
As far as I know from checking the official LFC website, I could go for a match day hospitality. But that's not really what I want, I want to be in the middle of it, not in a "lounge" watching the game.

Does it make sense to get a membership? It's not really about the money right now, but fulfilling a dream of mine.
How much in advance can I buy tickets if I have a membership? (to book a flight etc.). How big are the chance to get tickets as a member anyway? Do you still need to worry about getting tickets?

Any help is highly appreciated.
Patrick

Hi Patrick, if you go down the hospitality route you will still be “ in the middle of it “. Normally you get a ticket in either Anfield road end or the main stand, as far as I know hospitality packages never include tickets in the Kop. But either way you won’t be stuck in a lounge, you’ll be right in the mix sat in one of the stands.
That is probably your best option if your wanting to book flights in advance.

With it been your first trip to Anfield if you get a membership you will only be able to purchase tickets for home games in the general Sale which is normally around 2 weeks before the match, so not really great if you need to sort travel arrangements. It’s not impossible to get tickets in the general sale, but if it starts at say 8am Uk time then plan to be online well in advance refreshing your page like crazy so you can try to be first in the cue.

There’s many of times I’ve been online dead on the sale start time & still had to wait over an hour before I could try to purchase a ticket, by this point it had sold out.

Answer to your last question about worrying to get tickets, do you mean getting the tickets sent to your address? If so, If you have a membership you get a card which you use to enter the stadium. For hospitality I think you can pick up your tickets at the stadium before the game, but get there early.

All in all with your situation, I would just go down the hospitality route. It guarantees you a ticket & you can plan in advance, also if money isn’t to big of a deal you can choose one of the higher profile games such as Everton, Man Utd etc.

One other option is to contact a hotel called 62 castle street, I’ve stayed there’s myself. They offer a LFC matchday package, it includes your hotel stay & match tickets. It is a little pricey as your tickets include the hospitality part with free food/drink etc. It also includes 2 tickets.

Patrick Notter

Hi Patrick, if you go down the hospitality route you will still be “ in the middle of it “. Normally you get a ticket in either Anfield road end or the main stand, as far as I know hospitality packages never include tickets in the Kop. But either way you won’t be stuck in a lounge, you’ll be right in the mix sat in one of the stands.
That is probably your best option if your wanting to book flights in advance.

With it been your first trip to Anfield if you get a membership you will only be able to purchase tickets for home games in the general Sale which is normally around 2 weeks before the match, so not really great if you need to sort travel arrangements. It’s not impossible to get tickets in the general sale, but if it starts at say 8am Uk time then plan to be online well in advance refreshing your page like crazy so you can try to be first in the cue.

There’s many of times I’ve been online dead on the sale start time & still had to wait over an hour before I could try to purchase a ticket, by this point it had sold out.

Answer to your last question about worrying to get tickets, do you mean getting the tickets sent to your address? If so, If you have a membership you get a card which you use to enter the stadium. For hospitality I think you can pick up your tickets at the stadium before the game, but get there early.

All in all with your situation, I would just go down the hospitality route. It guarantees you a ticket & you can plan in advance, also if money isn’t to big of a deal you can choose one of the higher profile games such as Everton, Man Utd etc.

One other option is to contact a hotel called 62 castle street, I’ve stayed there’s myself. They offer a LFC matchday package, it includes your hotel stay & match tickets. It is a little pricey as your tickets include the hospitality part with free food/drink etc. It also includes 2 tickets.
Thanks so much for your help. So I think the matchday hospitality is the way to go. Any recommondations in terms of which package to go for? Don't really need a big meal to come with it, sitting near the kop is more important to me.. Also what I didn't find out on the LFC website: Is there any limitation on how many people you can book for the hospitality packages? Some mates may want to join.. Thank you :-)

Macolfc

Thanks so much for your help. So I think the matchday hospitality is the way to go. Any recommondations in terms of which package to go for? Don't really need a big meal to come with it, sitting near the kop is more important to me.. Also what I didn't find out on the LFC website: Is there any limitation on how many people you can book for the hospitality packages? Some mates may want to join.. Thank you :-)

Since the main stand was updated there has been a lot more hospitality packages added, from memory I can’t remember what comes with each package. Personally I’d just go for the cheapest option as some of the meals don’t actually take place at Anfield. So you might just want to skip that part. Make sure you read the itinerary when booking as some of them come with a ticket in the Anfield road upper stand, which is the complete opposite end to The Kop so for you that’s a big no go.
I have no idea where your tickets in any of the other stands would be but I’m sure you’ll have a brilliant time either way.

Quickly had a look there, the Carlsberg dugout package could be an option. Ticket in the middle tier of the main stand but in the far wing towards The Kop end, as close as you’ll get to The Kop without actually been in it.
The foods more relaxed, it’s street style stalls so probably burgers etc. Also get a LFC legend in attendance

https://hospitality.liverpoolfc.com/hospitality-packages/the-carlsberg-dugout-the-kop-end

Patrick Notter

Since the main stand was updated there has been a lot more hospitality packages added, from memory I can’t remember what comes with each package. Personally I’d just go for the cheapest option as some of the meals don’t actually take place at Anfield. So you might just want to skip that part. Make sure you read the itinerary when booking as some of them come with a ticket in the Anfield road upper stand, which is the complete opposite end to The Kop so for you that’s a big no go.
I have no idea where your tickets in any of the other stands would be but I’m sure you’ll have a brilliant time either way.

Quickly had a look there, the Carlsberg dugout package could be an option. Ticket in the middle tier of the main stand but in the far wing towards The Kop end, as close as you’ll get to The Kop without actually been in it.
The foods more relaxed, it’s street style stalls so probably burgers etc. Also get a LFC legend in attendance

https://hospitality.liverpoolfc.com/hospitality-packages/the-carlsberg-dugout-the-kop-end
That package was also the one I thought may be the best option. Really appreciate your help, can't wait for the PL fixtures to be announced so I can start planning my trip. Definitely trying to book a "gold" fixture ;-)

Macolfc

That package was also the one I thought may be the best option. Really appreciate your help, can't wait for the PL fixtures to be announced so I can start planning my trip. Definitely trying to book a "gold" fixture ;-)

Happy to help :-) Cant see you having any issues getting tickets to Man Utd/Everton etc, the price will be high but you’ll get tickets as long as you dont leave it to late

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
If you have a membership you generally will get a ticket. I got 6 two seasons ago and five this season, I could have got more but things kept falling on the weekends Liverpool were at home.

Livvy2015

****Ticket Scam ****
Just letting all of you know , there is a guy who operates around the North west , he has a southern accent , who claims to have a corporate box at Liverpool on the half way line , he also tries to sell season tickets , his name or blag name is Ben Pennell , he drives around in Lamborghini and White Range Rover, we are Liverpool supporters and season ticket holders , he offered Champions League Corporate which we was desperate , we sent him a large sum of money for this which was flights including etc , this has now been reported to the relevant people , if you would like more info on this please inbox me , this guy is a complete scam merchant and preys on hard work innocent people . LFC have been informed !!!!

NoRushtoscore

3 hours in a que this morning and all games sold out. Bloody disgrace
Mate-feel your pain. I got 2 tickets (1 for me and 1 for my son) for the Brighton and Cardiff games after 2.5 hours-then as I'm paying got kicked out and re-joined the queue at the back! If I ever see the words "over an hour" in waiting time again then I'll scream. I've tried both windows for the last 3 seasons and have never got a pair of tickets. Back to the returns screen 2 weeks before each home game..........

Barry O'Connor

By the way if anyone bought tickets to the Fulham game today but has had a sudden change of heart I'll be happy to buy them from you. Cheers

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
I got zero tickets on Wednesday and Thursday sales - really shambolic!

But managed to get a few on Tuesday as I had 13 games on my card. But pissed off, because we often go as a family and need to plan ahead etc.

I hope lfc sort out the ticketing issue, and let real fans have them!

Dutch

Normally I book my tickets, twice a year true Dutch football sides, including air tickets and hotels with me football mates but since I am already in the UK on vacation with my wife I thought I could ask here for some help to find tickets for the wife and me for the Southampton match on September 22.

Anyone who can't go and want to sell their tickets to me or any suggestions on how to get tickets are greatly appreciated.

Cheers Dutch.

shadyghalab

Believer not a doubter
Well... I couldn't get any tickets the past few days - really disappointed :-(

My visa gonna expire in November so won't be able to wait for the winter games to apply again. Anyone wants to sell any ticket for these games (Southampton, Manchester City and Cardiff). Please let me know.

Barry O'Connor

Looking for 2 tickets for Fulham Nov 11th if anyone can help

Drewrell

G’day all. Mad lifetime Liverpool supporter from down under. I will be visiting the UK in September, unfortunately I am not going to be able to visit Anfield for a game, but have booked the train from London to Liverpool on Tuesday September 11th to do the Anfield tour, to at least exeperience this special place. I will be in London however on 15th September for the away game against Spurs. Is there anyway to get tickets for this game. Only in away supporters end. I understand tickets are not on sale yet but anyone who ends up with a spare ticket I would be more than happy to pay and spend an afternoon with a couple of scousers

NMBRSK5991

Anyone have a spare for the Liverpool/Saints game in September? Three of my mates (Saints supporters) are travelling up to Anfield and have offered me a ticket, but I couldn't stand being in the away end. Hoping to get one for the Kop 200s or Main Stand lower if possible.

Let me know, thanks!

Bodger

looking for 2 for Palace on monday if anyone can help? Been let down... thanks!

NoRushtoscore

If anyone has 2 tickets (1 adult and 1 kids ideally-but 2 adults works) for the Brighton game that they can't use I'd be interested. Nothing in the additional members sale. Normally the Wednesday of game week something comes up-but nothing at all today so far.......

NoRushtoscore

Got 2 tickets in the Additional Members sale! There's quite a few coming on at the moment if anyone else interested.

Jayden115

I know it's a long shot but has anyone got 3 seated together for tomorrow ?

belldiouf

TIA New Signing
Aussie living in NYC, traveling over to Anfield to fulfill a 20yr old dream next year. I've harvested my organs and splurged on one of the hospitality packages for the Crystal Palace match on January 19th. I fly into Manchester, but will catch the train to Liverpool and spend a week there.

My questions is.....

There is a 4th round FA Cup tie on January 26th/27th. Assuming we make it past the 3rd round, what is the best approach to securing a ticket to this match. Either Anfield or an away match or way down in Plymouth! There is also the league Cup semi that week.

Also, should we be eliminated. Is it worth checking out Manchester or another nearby city? Ive been to London and not in a rush to go back.

Last edited:

YNWA1983

First post. Sorry if this isn't the place. I'm looking to make the trip to Anfield from the US for the game vs Tottenham on March 30. What's the best way to secure tickets? I'd love the Kop to experience the atmosphere. Hospitality tickets seem the easiest to secure, but are they worth it? I'd love any advice since this is will be my first trip to Liverpool. Thanks!

LFCowl

Evening gents. So after the champions league draw tonight I'm going to be the first annoying one to ask for help in getting away tickets.

Specifically, the game in Belgrade. I moved here a year ago and I simply need to go.

So anyone who qualifies for CL away tickets and doesn't fancy the trip to Belgrade, let me know if you're willing to help me out. Willing to pay face value, naturally!

Lynch04

Smeg Head
Evening gents. So after the champions league draw tonight I'm going to be the first annoying one to ask for help in getting away tickets.

Specifically, the game in Belgrade. I moved here a year ago and I simply need to go.

So anyone who qualifies for CL away tickets and doesn't fancy the trip to Belgrade, let me know if you're willing to help me out. Willing to pay face value, naturally!
Can i be second in line please and also PSG. Thanks in advance