Ticket Spares and Exchange

Howikay

Hey guys
Anyone got 1 ticket for sale for the Spurs v Liverpool match?

Love to be in the Liverpool fan area, but anywhere will do

Cheers
H

Pins88

Hi all. I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Southampton game for my dads birthday if any are available. Can pay now. Don't mind what stand.

Thanks

Last edited:

dockers_strike

Not sure if this is the right thread for CL tickets? Anyone know when these go on sale? Looking for 2 tickets for my lads for one of PSG, Napoli or Red Star. TIA.

shadyghalab

I'm in love with Liverpool
Finally i was lucky today to get a ticket for Southampton game on today sale. This's my first time and I live in Germany so i'm bit worried how i will pick up my ticket. I got an email in which the ticket will be collected from the ticket office. Is that ticket office near by the stadium?

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Finally i was lucky today to get a ticket for Southampton game on today sale. This's my first time and I live in Germany so i'm bit worried how i will pick up my ticket. I got an email in which the ticket will be collected from the ticket office. Is that ticket office near by the stadium?
Yes, that would be the ticket office at the stadium - give them a call to confirm.

I could tell you that its the ticket office in Madrid (where the champions League final is being played this year) but I would by lying and that would be evil!

dockers_strike

Yes. You might also hear it referred to as the Ticket Windows which are a row of manned windows at the back of the Kop stand. If they ask for id when you collect the ticket, make sure you have this when you go to collect.

Hi, AUTO CUP SCHEME: Carabo cup:
I Cant start a new thred as just joined so hopefully someone who might know sees this. I was wondering what happens with away tickets and the semi/final tickets (providing sqaud players are up to it) for the Carabo cup. I signed up for auto cup scheme so automatically get the home game tickets. If there are any away ties later down the line then does being enrolled in this scheme hold any weight ? Similar to purchase credits for example.
I have no previous credits from last season
Cheers
Liam

GTA_G20

FirminoFan
Red from Canada. Looking to finally visit anfield next summer 2019. Just trying to get an understanding of how things work.

I was at my first league game at the Emirates for the season opener in 2016 when we beat arsenal 4-3 on their pitch.

Now I see pricing on lfc home page for kop prices which is half of.what I.paid to.get into the arsenal.grounds. I don't expect to pay that little. But how do.i purchase from the lfc site or even second hand? The process.is quite confusing

JimPrev

Red living in Helsinki, in Liverpool for PSG match and I really really want a ticket. 1 is great 2 is even better. Any leads welcome.

Hi all, we are a party of 4 coming in from Belgium to visit the match on 11th of nov against Fulham. Anyone who has 4 tickets for sale?

Cheers in advance

Hi mate
Red from Canada. Looking to finally visit anfield next summer 2019. Just trying to get an understanding of how things work.

I was at my first league game at the Emirates for the season opener in 2016 when we beat arsenal 4-3 on their pitch.

Now I see pricing on lfc home page for kop prices which is half of.what I.paid to.get into the arsenal.grounds. I don't expect to pay that little. But how do.i purchase from the lfc site or even second hand? The process.is quite confusing
To purchase direct from LFC website you need to buy a yearly membership for about £25

Tickets for game between Aug - Dec 2018 go on sale before the season starts (so you have missed that round)

Tickets for games between Jan - end of season go on sale around November. Check LFC website for specific dates.

On the day of sale you need to go onto website and follow the prompts for the ALL MEMBERS SALE

In addition to the 2 bulk sales: 2 Weeks before every home game the club holds a sale for any tickets that have been returned. Check the website daily around that time and when they give a date make sure you are up bright and early to get in the online que.

You may be lucky and get 1 or 2 if try this every time but dont get your hopes up to muc.

if buying "2nd hand" - from a tout then I would suggest looking on twitter ect. Would generally be paying a lot more though (£150 ish) Be carefull who you deal with though mate.

If you can afford it then most matches have hospitalty tickets avaliable on the website for about £300 - if you can pay that you could probably get these for most games direcr from the club. they do hotel stays aswell - go on the website now and You will the the Hospitalty bit next to all the games and click the BUY now button.

Away games - dont bother

to summarise lol: Buy a membership and then go on the website a month before next season starts if your looking atnext summer

psycho_chicken

TIA Reserve Team
Hi mate

To purchase direct from LFC website you need to buy a yearly membership for about £25

Tickets for game between Aug - Dec 2018 go on sale before the season starts (so you have missed that round)

Tickets for games between Jan - end of season go on sale around November. Check LFC website for specific dates.

On the day of sale you need to go onto website and follow the prompts for the ALL MEMBERS SALE

In addition to the 2 bulk sales: 2 Weeks before every home game the club holds a sale for any tickets that have been returned. Check the website daily around that time and when they give a date make sure you are up bright and early to get in the online que.

You may be lucky and get 1 or 2 if try this every time but dont get your hopes up to muc.

if buying "2nd hand" - from a tout then I would suggest looking on twitter ect. Would generally be paying a lot more though (£150 ish) Be carefull who you deal with though mate.

If you can afford it then most matches have hospitalty tickets avaliable on the website for about £300 - if you can pay that you could probably get these for most games direcr from the club. they do hotel stays aswell - go on the website now and You will the the Hospitalty bit next to all the games and click the BUY now button.

Away games - dont bother

to summarise lol: Buy a membership and then go on the website a month before next season starts if your looking atnext summer
Thanks for the reply @The Big Show . I've went over the whole 'how to buy tickets' before and thought I might try here since I've been member since some time already.

I'll see what happens, keeping tabs on the member sale also but I know that chance are second to none. If at the end I'll have to pay double the value than that's just what will happen ;-)

Cheers

Thanks for the reply @The Big Show . I've went over the whole 'how to buy tickets' before and thought I might try here since I've been member since some time already.

I'll see what happens, keeping tabs on the member sale also but I know that chance are second to none. If at the end I'll have to pay double the value than that's just what will happen ;-)

Cheers
yeah give it a go mate. the bulk sale is really just about luck of placement in the que as its done at random. I think you will get some at some point in the additional sale from the website but maybe not the specific ones your after. Just a heads up for next season - there is always spaces in the Auto cup scheme for home leauge cup games. you can sign up for it and you are guranteed tickets for leauge cup games at anfield. costs 10p lol

psycho_chicken

TIA Reserve Team
yeah give it a go mate. the bulk sale is really just about luck of placement in the que as its done at random. I think you will get some at some point in the additional sale from the website but maybe not the specific ones your after. Just a heads up for next season - there is always spaces in the Auto cup scheme for home leauge cup games. you can sign up for it and you are guranteed tickets for leauge cup games at anfield. costs 10p lol
thanks a lot for the input mate, next year I'll try to liberate my agenda and those of my fellow supporters ;-)

jayrain1

Hi, I'm looking for 4 tickets to the Liverpool v Fulham game 11/11/18. 2 adults / 2 children, but any tickets are fine

Its my birthday so would love to go to a game.

Cheers in advance
Jayson

Hi

I have 2 tickets for Liverpool v Southampton this weekend. Unable to go due to death in family. Can give them face value in the main stand. Low seats near manager

Thanks

Tink79

I am looking for 2 tickets for the Liverpool vs Wolves match May 2019 if anyone has some come available. A 40th birthday gift!

Many Thanks