Ticket Spares and Exchange

labrudao

Hi

I have 2 tickets for Liverpool v Southampton this weekend. Unable to go due to death in family. Can give them face value in the main stand. Low seats near manager

Thanks
I am interested, but I will be in Liverpool only Saturday at noon. I'm coming from far away

Lynch04

TIA New Signing
Hi

I have 2 tickets for Liverpool v Southampton this weekend. Unable to go due to death in family. Can give them face value in the main stand. Low seats near manager

Thanks
I will take if still available? Whats the situation of taking a 3yr old in. Will i need an extra ticket?

labrudao

Sorry didnt see this post. Although i did ask earlier through a different poster who never got back to me.

Maybe a game of paper, scissor, stone to determine, if the tickets are still available....
perhaps the tickets are no longer available. otherwise the guy would take some action related to our posts

Dane

Willing to drive Matip to the airport
Probably got 2 spare for Napoli away, not going myself, but buying to keep my credits.
PM me if interested, will need all sorts of personal details of people using the tickets. This is a club requirement prior to purchase.

I will take if still available? Whats the situation of taking a 3yr old in. Will i need an extra ticket?
Hi apologies ! New to site and did not get notification of your response. Someone just took them today

You can take 3 yo or even youger as long as you have a valid ticket. We even needed a ticket for our 8 month old.

I will post again as due to work commitments unable to make it to few games this year.

[email protected]

Alrighty then lads, and those in Liverpool in particular, beware! Yours truly and a mate have decided that this will be our year and that we absolutely have to be a part of it somehow. A bit presumptuous, maybe, but we've looked at the fixtures in the run in and thereabouts and there are two that catch the eye; Spurs at home scheduled for 19 March and Chelsea at home on 13 April. Huddersfield at home on 27 April also looks OK in the sense that we're hopefully going to be in the thick of it with 3 games to go. In all honesty, the game against Chelsea is first prize here.

Now then, the planning starts. I am aware that, of course, the dates for these might change according to the schedule in other comps but any and all help on how to get tickets for these would be much, much appreciated.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Alrighty then lads, and those in Liverpool in particular, beware! Yours truly and a mate have decided that this will be our year and that we absolutely have to be a part of it somehow. A bit presumptuous, maybe, but we've looked at the fixtures in the run in and thereabouts and there are two that catch the eye; Spurs at home scheduled for 19 March and Chelsea at home on 13 April. Huddersfield at home on 27 April also looks OK in the sense that we're hopefully going to be in the thick of it with 3 games to go. In all honesty, the game against Chelsea is first prize here.

Now then, the planning starts. I am aware that, of course, the dates for these might change according to the schedule in other comps but any and all help on how to get tickets for these would be much, much appreciated.
You can buy a membership and try the members sale when they're released, though I think you might need some credits from earlier games.

Be prepared to spend a bit more and book hospitality.

Look around on the internet for sites that sell football tickets. Or check Twitter.

If those fail and you're desperate then send me a pm and I'll see if I can source a couple of spares. No guarantees of course. Or if somebody on here has a spare they can send them to my address, I'll hand them to you and sort out sending them back.

Good luck :well done:

Huginho82

Hi everyone, I'll be travelling through Europe from Toronto, Canada at the end of November and beginning of December and I'm looking to acquire either a ticket for December 1st at Anfield or the away match at PSG November 28th. Wondering about what my chances will be in finding 1 and how I can go about getting one. It would be my third time at Anfield so would love to be able to get my hands on one.

Hi All,

I know this is a long shot but anyway I will be in Liverpool for Champions League game against Red Star so if somebody has a spare ticket please let me know also if somebody knows can I register on Liverpool site with Liverpool postal code and try to buy a ticket? I need just one ticket.

Thanks in advance

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team

ILLOK's advice is sound of course but I would advise against going down the membership route. You will need at least 4 credits from last season for the Spurs/Chelsea games so won't qualify anyway. This won't apply to Huddersfield but then you will find the process of buying a ticket via members sales a bit of a random and frustrating experience. Certainly you can't rely on it. If it's a once in a lifetime thing then hospitality is best. The cost is far higher of course but you can book it well in advance which helps with booking travel etc. Very best of luck. Hope you get in.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Alright, help needed... thanks in advance.

Need a spare for Belgrade, anyone? @Dane , maybe? :-)

Last edited:

Porter

Looking for two or three tickets for the Cardiff game at Anfield this month. Please PM if you can help. Two true reds flying in from abroad with a third one potentially joining if 3x are available. Any help would be very very much appreciated! :well done:, P

Hi, I'm looking for two tickets to the away game against AFC Bournemouth Dec 8th.
Huge fan, but unfortunately never attended a match (which makes it even harder to get tickets). I'll appreciate any kind of help :-)

NathSmith

Looking for 4 tickets to this Saturdays match against Cardiff. Please PM if you know anyone who could help out.
Many thanks in advance.
Nath.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
I may have one. PM me if you are still interested?
My mate found one for both of us, however still not in possession (will depend on how quick the tickets get released and then sent by DHL/picked up before we leave on matchday morning from Zagreb to Belgrade). Will shout if something happens, but I guess we'll be alright, hopefully enough time.

Thanks. :-)

Porter

Looking for a pair of tickets for the Cardiff game tomorrow.

Please PM or text me at 07871 692 188 if you can help.

Any help would be very very much appreciated! :-(

Hi
Looking for 1 ticket for fulham at home for my brothers birthday. Flights from Ireland booked,accommodation booked,no luck on the ticket. @jarismullet on twitter if you can help. Cheers

Hi,
I will be travelling through Liverpool on the date of the 11th of December and a certain LFC are playing Napoli in the UCL
I live in Sydney, Australia and have watched many a game on TV and would love to get a hold of two tickets for this tie if anyone is selling?

I understand this is a very difficult fixture to gain tickets for but just thought I would try in the off chance :-)

Cheers
Robbie

Nate90

Really off topic but is anybody going to the England vs New Zealand Rugby League game on Sunday afternoon? Should be a good game, I imagine there should be plenty of tickets still going?

phil357

Me and two mates were going down to London this weekend for a gig at the O2 but it's been canceled. Hotel and train all paid for n'all. Does anyone know of 3 spares going for the Arsenal v Liverpool game? Wouldn't mind something to do instead.

Cheers
Phil