Ticket Spares and Exchange

Ielwakil

Hi,
Anyone have 3 spare tickets for Arsenal game, I will be in UK from 25/12 to 1/1 and I wish to attend a liverpool game.

Cheers from Egypt.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Sadly, Hospitality would be the way to go - but there will be many touts selling them, probably for a similar price.
I imagine that the closer to the end of the season it gets, if we are still in a title race it will be impossible to get hold of.

patlo998

Hi everyone,
I am looking for 3 tickets for any home game....I would like to take my elderly father (a life long red but has never been to Anfield). If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it or if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks

SBYM

I'm just living the dream
Who wants to take me to a game?

I don't eat much and I'm fully toilet trained. Plus, I think my track record around here shows I'm good for a shit gag or ten.

No reasonable offer refused.

Dane

Willing to drive Matip to the airport
Binning my members cards next season.
Criteria used for issuing tickets at LFC is fucking appalling.

On a side note, looking for 2 spares for Newcastle away and Wolves home in May.
Cheers muchly.

Last edited:

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
WTF :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Shows how corrupt our club and a section of our supporters are if cunts like these can get their hands on those kind of quantities of tickets.

https://www.livefootballtickets.com...wanderers-tickets-english-premier-league.html

https://www.footballticketnet.com/premier-league/liverpool-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers
No wonder people tout. I could quite easily make a grand by selling my two tickets, if not a bit more.

Hard to believe there are people out there daft enough to buy them. I know people who've done it and they're not mega rich either.

Dane

No wonder people tout. I could quite easily make a grand by selling my two tickets, if not a bit more.

Hard to believe there are people out there daft enough to buy them. I know people who've done it and they're not mega rich either.
It's fucking criminal mate, and someone within the club admin team clearly has a hand in the supply of quantities like that.

I'd have gone to maybe £150, but that is just taking the piss.

SBYM

I'm just living the dream
It's fucking criminal mate, and someone within the club admin team clearly has a hand in the supply of quantities like that.

I'd have gone to maybe £150, but that is just taking the piss.
I've always wondered where the touts get their stock.

Dad and I went to Twickenham a fortnight ago, twas almost impossible to get a ticket and he ended up paying stupid money for hospitality (it was really a bucket list thing for him). Anyways, I could not believe the amount of blokes flogging tickets on the walk to the stadium. Have never seen anything like that in Oz...almost always it's the ticketless fan begging people to sell him their spare...

Dane

I've always wondered where the touts get their stock.
There are loads of individuals who have multiple members cards, they then sell them on to ticket less fans or tout agencies.

The club could do something about it, but choose to not give a fuck.
Another reason why I'll not be renewing my membership next season.