Ticket Spares and Exchange

Bestwick

Hello, I'm looking for 3 tickets to the Liverpool Vs Bournemouth, can anyone help me out !!!!!

liverbird89

Hello guys,

unfortunately I haven´t been like lucky enough to get some tickets in the membership sale.
In 2019 I´d like to come to Liverpool to a game. I know begging for tickets won´t lead anywhere...
So maybe there is some interested in swaping tickets. I could offer nearly any game of borussia dortmund, so maybe there are some groundhoppers here.

please let me know if anyone would be interested.

cheers

theultimatewarrior

Disgraceful isn't it?

Your first ever post on these forums was asking for tickets, and it was a whole 2 days ago.
Not a single miserable twat has come up with the goods.
Thanks for the Christmas cheer. I’ve only been going to the games to support my hometown team for the last 30 odd fucking years. You miserable twat.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Whole bunch of miserable twats up in here. I heard the call.

A very real conversation happened with my better half regarding a possible work trip around April1 to Cannes. Which may be preceded by a week touring Ireland by car and a ferry to Liverpool/Manchester. Happens that Spurs are visiting Anfield on Mar30. What would be the chances of finding a match ticket?

Last edited:

donks

TIA First Team
Anyone comes up trumps with tickets for Palace at home on the 19th of January, I will buy you copious amounts of cheap ale in Legends on Matthew St on the Friday afternoon when I land :-)

Dane

NEXT!
If anyone comes up trumps with 2 tickets for Wolves last game of the season, I'll give you my magic beans and let you play with my time machine for a week :-)

Commando

If anyone comes up trumps with 2 tickets for Wolves last game of the season, I'll give you my magic beans and let you play with my time machine for a week :-)

You may have shot yourself in the foot with that offer @Dane. What's to stop the person who has your time machine from going back to the beginning of the week once their seven days are nearly up?

Spenna96

Hi all

Is there any season ticket holders that will not be able to make the bayern game at home and could get me 2 tickets? Im from doncaster and have been trying for months to get tickets and havent had a sniff! So would be much appreciated if someone could get in contact with me

Cheers

LfcBostonBogota

Hi all, travelling from Boston to Liverpool for the home game v Chelsea April 13th
Would anyone have 4 spare tickets and/or know someone looking to sell tickets?

Redsince78

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for 2 Tickets (or ideally 4) for the Palace match it's my Son's 8th Birthday is on the 19th so I'm trying everything to get some.

Cheers
Gaz

Bryn11

TIA Youth Team
Hi, Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area, please feel free to move it.

But I am desperate for 2 tickets to either of the Palace or Bournemouth game. I tried getting them via the general member sale in November but no luck. Does anyone have or know anyway that I might be able to get 2 tickets to these games?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Hi, Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area, please feel free to move it.

But I am desperate for 2 tickets to either of the Palace or Bournemouth game. I tried getting them via the general member sale in November but no luck. Does anyone have or know anyway that I might be able to get 2 tickets to these games?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
There are additional members sales about 2-3 weeks before each game. You've just missed the Palace one but tickets will randomly pop up on the site between now and match day. I find that a couple of days beforehand when the hospitality tickets are returned is the best time to pick something up but it requires commitment and a fair bit of luck, especially this season.

Bournemouth will come up soon so worth checking the tickets availability page for details. You are usually given a few days notice. Good luck and don't buy from touts.

Chung

TIA Moderator
Can anyone spare a couple of tickets for the home game against Huddersfield?

donks

TIA First Team
Lads tickets are like gold dust and the prices that are being quoted for same are ridiculous. The club needs to tackle the serious issue of touting as it's rampant now and fans are being ripped off. Supporters clubs are struggling to get tickets yet I can find 100s online or outside the ground. I was quoted £225 for a ticket for the Palace game the other day. I'm not lining the pockets of these filthy scumbags.

donks

TIA First Team
Been going on for years.
Individuals with multiple memberships, flogging spares on at a huge profit.

The club know about it, and are complicit in it.

The club are every bit as guilty as the touts of being greedy cunts
Agreed the club have never done anything to tackle this issue. Stewards turn a blind eye to touting outside the ground.

Sussex Red

Late in the day, but I have one spare for tomorrow, sitting with home fans, very close to the away end.

Not looking to profit.

Hughdem

Hi folks, I’m looking for 2 x tickets for the Watford game. Had them lined up as part of a Christmas present for my father but have been let down. Flights and accommodation already booked but I suspect the chances of picking tix up on the day are remote?

donks

TIA First Team
Any spares flying around for Palace on Saturday? Ill be in Liverpool Friday.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
I got good advice from someone here in the past to go on toutless.com for my trip few years ago. Turns out great, i got a ticket at face value in the Kop end!

stef.mo

Hey, we're a party of 4, visiting Liverpool in March. I was wondering if anyone has any number (between 1-4) tickets available for the Burnley match on the 9th of March. Anywhere in the stadium would be great, preferably at least 2 together. Would be a great gift for my brother-in-law's birthday.

fatich

Hello. I am a Liverpool supporter from the US and I have been trying to buy tickets for either of the two home games in April (Chelsea or Huddersfield). It has been a dream for me to get to Anfield and after 2 years of saving, I think I can finally manage a trip down there. I do not prefer to buy the tickets from touts or third party sites. Do you think any of you can get me two spare tickets for the games I mentioned in April? I would really appreciate any help or tips. Thanks in advance!

donks

TIA First Team
Chance of getting a Spare for Palace on Saturday is looking grim

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Need 2 for West Ham away. My normal source has let me down. Anybody ?

Munich

Hello,
I am from Munich and I wanted to ask if someone wants to change ticket for LIV-FCB.
I offer one season ticket for the match Bayern- Liverpool in Munich (Section 111 to 113) in return for any ticket for the first match at Anfield.

ynwafrommpls

Hi folks, I’m looking for 2 x tickets for the Watford game. Had them lined up as part of a Christmas present for my father but have been let down. Flights and accommodation already booked but I suspect the chances of picking tix up on the day are remote?
Hello. My friend and I bought 2 hospitality tickets but are no longer able to attend the Watford game. Would you be interested in possibly purchasing those tickets?