• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

Muloton

Hi Guys,

I am Munich supporter and desperately looking for a ticket for LVC - Munich in Anfield road. I have a ticket for the match in Munich. So if someone of you is the same desperate like me looking for a ticket in the Allianz Arena we could do an exchange. I offer mine, receiving yours. If someone is interested just reply here or write me by email: [email protected]

Of course a beer in a nice English pub prior the match will be included;-)

I know the chance is rather small but a post here costs nothing...

Cheers
Marcus

rishgupta

Got 2 spares for Bournemouth (Lower Annie Road 124)... looking to swap only - for another home game (other than Leicester)

Red Island

If there is a single ticket for the West Ham game available I would really appreciate it.Thanks.

SS1983

It pains me to say this but I've got two tickets for tonight's Leicester game and I can't make it to the game as I live on the South coast and no one I know is able to join me for the game so would anyone like to purchase these from me at face value? Two seats together in block KK, row 31 of Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand (great seats so makes it even more annoying that I can't attend).

I've already spoken to Kevin at LFC Fan Services this morning and he is happy to vouch for the validity of the tickets over the phone as I appreciate this is my first post on here but I can assure you I am a genuine fan who is absolutely gutted that I can't attend. I would get a refund but as I'm only a member, the club will not process a refund so close to the game. Kevin said that they will make paper tickets available for collection from the ticket office once I have given them the names and addresses of whoever will be attending.

If you are interested then PM me. First come first served!

SS1983

It pains me to say this but I've got two tickets for tonight's Leicester game and I can't make it to the game as I live on the South coast and no one I know is able to join me for the game so would anyone like to purchase these from me at face value? Two seats together in block KK, row 31 of Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand (great seats so makes it even more annoying that I can't attend).

I've already spoken to Kevin at LFC Fan Services this morning and he is happy to vouch for the validity of the tickets over the phone as I appreciate this is my first post on here but I can assure you I am a genuine fan who is absolutely gutted that I can't attend. I would get a refund but as I'm only a member, the club will not process a refund so close to the game. Kevin said that they will make paper tickets available for collection from the ticket office once I have given them the names and addresses of whoever will be attending.

If you are interested then PM me. First come first served!
Just realised, not sure I can do private messaging being a new forum member so maybe email me instead on [email protected]

Munich

Hello,
I am from Munich and I wanted to ask if someone wants to change ticket for LIV-FCB.
I offer one season ticket for the match Bayern- Liverpool in Munich (Section 111 to 113) in return for any ticket for the first match at Anfield.
Still looking and hoping, looking for any spare ticket for buying or in exchange.

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
Any chance of 2 for West Ham ? I know it’s a forlorn hope but you never know

JurgenKop

I have two members singles for Bournemouth this Saturday (1 x upper and 1 x lower Anfield) and two members for Watford on 27 Feb (both lower Anfield one behind the other). Is anyone willing to do one of the following swaps?
1. My two Bournemouth singles for two seated together for Bournemouth
2. One of my Bournemouth and one of my Watford for a pair seated together for Bournemouth
3. My two Watford for a pair seated together at Bournemouth
4. My two Bournemouth singles plus one single for Watford in exchange for a pair seated together for Bournemouth

I'm hoping to take my 7 year old son to Bournemouth so I need two seated together.

Chris96

Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the match vs. Burnley. We are in Liverpool that time and I want to surprise my girfriend and it would be so great if anybody can help me. Thanks in advance.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
I've just discovered me and my lad meet selling criteria for Bayern Munich away, they go on sale next Wednesday.
I'm looking to swap them for 2 tickets for the Wolves game last game of the season.

Point to note Anyone who helps with this swap will be given first refusal for Champions League quarter final tickets, assuming we qualify and we meet the selling criteria again.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
I've just discovered me and my lad meet selling criteria for Bayern Munich away, they go on sale next Wednesday.
I'm looking to swap them for 2 tickets for the Wolves game last game of the season.

Point to note Anyone who helps with this swap will be given first refusal for Champions League quarter final tickets, assuming we qualify and we meet the selling criteria again.
I be thinking that Spurs match towards the end of the season will be the toughest to get.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Gents

Serious discussion happening over an April 23 flight to London to meet up with the missus, then a train up to Liverpool on 26th to spend a full day on April 27th and watch the match. Train back to London and home the next day.

What would my options look like to find a single match ticket anywhere on the ground for the Huddersfield match on Apr 27?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member

No takers?
Surprising.

shadyghalab

Believer not a doubter
I'm about to buy 2 today.
You can have them, in exchange for 2 tickets for the Wolves game.
I wish i could exchange them but i don't have tickets for Wolves game. Are you interested on selling them?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
I wish i could exchange them but i don't have tickets for Wolves game. Are you interested on selling them?
Are you in Munich?
I'm now thinking a swap for Wolves is going to be near impossible, so have looked at flights to Munich.
Looking at the Holiday Inn at the airport, is it convenient enough to get from the stadium to the airport late at night?

shadyghalab

Believer not a doubter
Are you in Munich?
I'm now thinking a swap for Wolves is going to be near impossible, so have looked at flights to Munich.
Looking at the Holiday Inn at the airport, is it convenient enough to get from the stadium to the airport late at night?
No, I live in Berlin, But the transportation in Germany overall is quite good. Normally it takes roughly (1 or 1:15) hour to make it to the city center from the airport. The arena is quite far from the city center and there no direct transportation from the arena to the airport (You might need to go back to the city center and take something from there to the airport) so it might take at least two hours in the night. I would recommend for you to stay in hotel in the city center.

Chris96

Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the match vs. Burnley. We are in Liverpool that time and I want to surprise my girfriend and it would be so great if anybody can help me. Thanks in advance.
Any chance of 2 for Burnley?

ynwafrommpls

Looking to buy a single for Chelsea. I will be flying in for the weekend and thought it would be fun to attend a game. Let me know if you have a spare available.