Ticket Spares and Exchange

ynwafrommpls

Looking to buy a single for Chelsea. I will be flying in for the weekend and thought it would be fun to attend a game. Let me know if you have a spare available.

stef.mo

Hey all, I'm traveling with my brother-in-law to Liverpool for his birthday, both major LFC fans, from Romania. Will be in Liverpool just next weekend,
so vs Burnley would be the only chance for us to catch a match. Anyone with 2 extra ticks? Please? Pretty please?

Dane

NEXT!
Ok, last post on this as time for exchange is getting tight. I've got 2 spare for Bayern Munich, looking for 2 for Wolves in exchange.

Daz1584

Hi has anyone got 2 tickets for the Burnley match it’s the old mans 60th but I’m struggling to get hold of any.

shadyghalab

Believer not a doubter
Ok, last post on this as time for exchange is getting tight. I've got 2 spare for Bayern Munich, looking for 2 for Wolves in exchange.
If you gave up on the exchange, I would be interested on buying them :((.

no1_kopite

Hi Dane
Still looking and hoping, looking for any spare ticket for buying or in exchange.
I am looking for at least two tickets for Munich away. I'm a season ticket holder so would consider swaps. Please mail me @[email protected]

no1_kopite

Hello,
I am from Munich and I wanted to ask if someone wants to change ticket for LIV-FCB.
I offer one season ticket for the match Bayern- Liverpool in Munich (Section 111 to 113) in return for any ticket for the first match at Anfield.
Hi I am looking for some 2 tickets for the Munich away game. Do you have any for sale?

Jck.dly

Looking for 2 tickets to Burnley game on sunday. Happy to pay above face value if need be just really stuck

RedForever2014

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but UEFA today opened a ballot on their website for tickets to the Champions League Final on 1st June.

You fill your details in, select your category and apply. There are apparently 4k tickets that will be assigned to applicants this way, on top of the 17k reserved for each club.

The ballot closes 21st March, after which successful applicants are invited to complete their purchase.

Obviously our participation in that match is a long way from being secured, but those willing to take a chance on purchasing tickets before that is known might consider it a worthwhile risk. I'm not sure what any returns option is, I know you can't resell them.

I might stick an application in, maybe I'm an optimist after all....

Dane

NEXT!
Just taken a bit of a punt.

Return flights to Barcelona and hotel booked for 7th May.
£101 for 2 return flights and 130 euros for hotel (refundable)
Will cost 3 times that once the quarter final ties are played

JurgenKop

Just taken a bit of a punt.

Return flights to Barcelona and hotel booked for 7th May.
£101 for 2 return flights and 130 euros for hotel (refundable)
Will cost 3 times that once the quarter final ties are played
Are we not away in the first leg 30th or 1st and home in the 2nd leg 7th or 8th? If we get there of course!

Carrard

Hi
I'm sometimes here to read about some LFC News, but I'm not posting alot. The reason I'm doing it now is, because I would be interested for one ticket for our away game in Cardiff (22. April).
As I have to transfer a car from Ireland to Liechtenstein in April, I'm driving through Wales on the weekend of the game (21./22. April). So it would be a unusual possibility to watch this game. If anyone has a spare ticket, that would be increcible.
Thank you very much.

Dane

NEXT!
Are we not away in the first leg 30th or 1st and home in the 2nd leg 7th or 8th? If we get there of course!
2nd leg (both semis) is the 7th.
We're away for the second leg.
If City win and the mancs win, we'll be away for the first leg.

If that scenario happens, a flight to Barcelona will be as much use as an England fans ticket to the world cup final

GermanRed

Sorry mate but I think you’re wrong.

Maybe you’ll find something more reliable than Wikipedia but if you check the site you‘ll see

Under QUARTER FINALS
that we are QF2

and Barca are playing QF4

and then under SEMI-Finals that the first leg will be
winner QF4 vs winner QF2

means it would be first leg at Camp Nou

Dane

NEXT!
Sorry mate but I think you’re wrong.

Maybe you’ll find something more reliable than Wikipedia but if you check the site you‘ll see

Under QUARTER FINALS
that we are QF2

and Barca are playing QF4

and then under SEMI-Finals that the first leg will be
winner QF4 vs winner QF2

means it would be first leg at Camp Nou
D'oh, I fucked up.
Non transferable flights too

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Booked for first UK trip. Apr 19-28. Need a ticket for father-son to Friday night Huddersfield match pls. Don’t care where in Anfield.

Thinking about taking in a lower div match in London or Manchester too. Staying near Macclesfield for a night so may try to take family to a match for the experience

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Speaking about the CL for a moment...

I'm going to the Wolves game, but would like to know when will the potential semi final second leg be played? It's only a few days before Wolves. We're at home in the second leg, but when will we know if it's on Tuesday or Wednesday? Thinking about changing plans and going to Liverpool a few days earlier to catch that CL atmosphere in the city/outside the ground, as I don't have big hopes of finding a ticket for that one as well.

Carrard

I know, I'm not a regular poster here. But I'm a LFC fan since 24 Years and one of my dreams is to watch an LFC away game, because of the atmosphere at away games etc. You know probably better than me... As I have to transfer a car from Ireland to Liechtenstein in April, I'll pass Cardiff on the weekend of the game (21./22. April). So it would be a very rare possibility to watch this game. If anyone has a spare ticket, that would be increcible.
Thank you very much!

Otolis

Hey scousers,
I came all the way from Egypt, and am desperately looking for a ticket for the spurs game; it’s a dream to watch a game in the anfield specially with our MoMo playing will really appreciate if anyone can secure a spare ticket for me and am happy to pay above the face price if needed.
Thanks