• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

Commando

Ad-free Member
One search I did has all CL semis on the Tuesdays.
Doesn't the EL switch to a Wednesday for the semi final stage?

I'm pretty sure that the CL semis are Tuesday/Wednesday as normal. I'm also pretty sure that we played on Thursdays right through the comp and only changed to Wednesaday for the final against Seville a few years back.

Chackmon

Hello KOPs!

I've got two hospitality tickets for 4.9 Champions League against Porto (Carsberg Dugout, block M9). Unfortunately I can't make it cause I have to go abroad at that time. Does anyone have interest in buying tham at face value? I can transfer the tickets via official ticket transfer porto (e-tickets will be sent to your email).

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member

AB1

Hoping for a bit of help: My son (8) learned today he has won a competition to be a mascot at the Porto game on Tuesday. They give tickets to him and one parent but it's a once in a lifetime thing and me and my other boy, both Liverpool mad, are desperate to go as well. We'll be travelling over specially from Ireland. Can anyone suggest where we could possibly find tickets at this stage? I see ones marked up on websites but would be worried they're fake. Appreciate any advice

AB1

Further to above happy to pay above face value but just don't want to be scammed

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Further to above happy to pay above face value but just don't want to be scammed
Try contacting the club or competition organisers and explain the situation.
You might get no joy, but they may just be able to accommodate.

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
Hoping for a bit of help: My son (8) learned today he has won a competition to be a mascot at the Porto game on Tuesday. They give tickets to him and one parent but it's a once in a lifetime thing and me and my other boy, both Liverpool mad, are desperate to go as well. We'll be travelling over specially from Ireland. Can anyone suggest where we could possibly find tickets at this stage? I see ones marked up on websites but would be worried they're fake. Appreciate any advice
Hospitality is still available - I know its a bit steep, but at least you are guaranteed a ticket, and an official one!

AB1

Hospitality is still available - I know its a bit steep, but at least you are guaranteed a ticket, and an official one!
Cheers for that. Have tried begging club and Mastercard but no joy. Club say you need to have attended previous CL games. Thought about hospitality but baulking at £280 for six-year-old to see game.

AB1

Cheers for that. Have tried begging club and Mastercard but no joy. Club say you need to have attended previous CL games. Thought about hospitality but baulking at £280 for six-year-old to see game.
Can you recommend any other good forums to spread the word?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Can you recommend any other good forums to spread the word?
I wouldn't waste your time mate.
In the unlikely event that any regular forum member has a spare, they're even less likely to give it to someone who joined their forum just to ask for tickets.
Hospitality seems to be your only realistic option.

AB1

I wouldn't waste your time mate.
In the unlikely event that any regular forum member has a spare, they're even less likely to give it to someone who joined their forum just to ask for tickets.
Hospitality seems to be your only realistic option.
No worries, don't mean to be abusing the forum - me and the boys are genuine fans, I just don't use forums generally. Appreciate the advice though.

AB1

Have just bought two hospitality tickets for the dugout section. It's a big whack of money but would rather give it to the club than a tout and maybe get scammed. For anyone else in same situation again, club wouldn't bend on rules for general tickets but some season ticket holders in the hospitality suites return theirs and there's a transfer service. The club were nice to deal with in fairness. Very suspicious of those websites offering tickets - they don't tell you the seat number. Appreciate again the help.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Confirmed in the Kop's 306 block against Wolves. As I understood over the years, there's good atmosphere in those 300-something blocks, right? Still don't know what to do with the CL semi second leg, if it's played on Tuesday or Wednesday. There's another option to get to Liverpool the weekend before the Wolves game. Will see. Plus, if we get to Madrid then I have to be there at least in the city. Finally there are sweet worries every May regarding Liverpool!

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
Confirmed in the Kop's 306 block against Wolves. As I understood over the years, there's good atmosphere in those 300-something blocks, right? Still don't know what to do with the CL semi second leg, if it's played on Tuesday or Wednesday. There's another option to get to Liverpool the weekend before the Wolves game. Will see. Plus, if we get to Madrid then I have to be there at least in the city. Finally there are sweet worries every May regarding Liverpool!
Great! I’m in block 305... proper atmosphere, can often get rest of the kop going that then spreads through the stadium.

Prepare to sing loud, and on your feet all the way through!

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Still looking for one ticket for Huddersfield on Apr 26. We get into town that morning, touring with wife/son during the day and I am trying to find a ticket for the match. Next day am coming back to do the tour with wife/son and then lunch at the Albert. And blow a wad of cash at the club store.

Anyone have an extra for that Friday night game?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Just got 2 for Porto away in the extra sale this morning.
Looking for a swap for Wolves.

johanngo

hi mate, i live in Porto and i'm looking for tickets for the away games. i try with all the way possible to buy some tickets on the website of lfc (i have a card member)but impossible. Please help me haha i don't awnt to be with the supporters of Porto (i hate them) and it would be perfect if i'm with the supporters of LFC for this big game... if you want i can buy your tickets bro thx a lot :))

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
If anyone can provide me with tickets for the traveling Kop (or other sections) at Camp Nou PM me.

#firstcomefirstserve lol

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member

hi mate, i live in Porto and i'm looking for tickets for the away games. i try with all the way possible to buy some tickets on the website of lfc (i have a card member)but impossible. Please help me haha i don't awnt to be with the supporters of Porto (i hate them) and it would be perfect if i'm with the supporters of LFC for this big game... if you want i can buy your tickets bro thx a lot :))
You write good English.
Much better than you read it.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Massive shout out to @Denzil
I gave him 2 away tickets for Real Madrid in the CL in 2014, with the promise from him that he'd sort me with 2 aways for a league game of my choice.

For one reason or another, I never got around to taking up the offer.
Here we are 4 1/2 years later and he's sorted me with 2 tickets for Newcastle.

Big thanks to a top red :well done:

Commando

Ad-free Member
Massive shout out to @Denzil
I gave him 2 away tickets for Real Madrid in the CL in 2014, with the promise from him that he'd sort me with 2 aways for a league game of my choice.

For one reason or another, I never got around to taking up the offer.
Here we are 4 1/2 years later and he's sorted me with 2 tickets for Newcastle.

Big thanks to a top red :well done:

Hopefully you'll see us clinch our first (of many) EPL title. :celebrating:

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Great! I’m in block 305... proper atmosphere, can often get rest of the kop going that then spreads through the stadium.

Prepare to sing loud, and on your feet all the way through!
Brilliant, that's what I want. :well done:

Last time I was in the Annie Road end and it was hard to get going/join in with people around me not really bothered. But who cares, I'll sing my heart out, I can't be calm when I watch the Reds!

Last edited:

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Lucky, lucky bugger.....but having the TV volume up to thirty does help....enjoy!
hahaha you know what I am talking about.

Am terrible with music lyrics too, have been singing ynwa to my son as a lullaby since he was a baby but the rest I haven’t figured out yet. Time to cram, the final exam is coming

But regardless it is going to be amazing