Ticket Spares and Exchange

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Lucky, lucky bugger.....but having the TV volume up to thirty does help....enjoy!
hahaha you know what I am talking about.

Am terrible with music lyrics too, have been singing ynwa to my son as a lullaby since he was a baby but the rest I haven’t figured out yet. Time to cram, the final exam is coming

But regardless it is going to be amazing

Wilkored08

hahaha you know what I am talking about.

Am terrible with music lyrics too, have been singing ynwa to my son as a lullaby since he was a baby but the rest I haven’t figured out yet. Time to cram, the final exam is coming

But regardless it is going to be amazing
What more can I say...enjoy, enjoy,enjoy...the butterflies/excitement and wonderment came walking thru' Stanley Park...

RedmondLFC

TIA Youth Team
Heading to the Huddersfield match with three friends, first time since Stevie G’s final home merseyside derby. Couldn’t be more excited. Coming from the states and have had the trip booked for months. We had booked the following week in Barcelona with the incredibly small hope that the football gods would smile on us and they have! I know tickets in the away end will be near impossible for the match but if anyone has any experience getting tix for away champs league matches would love to get some tips. Regardless I look forward to making lots of noise on the streets of Barca with you fine lads.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Another possible long shot, but my mate is looking for a ticket for the Barca game at Anfield. Prepared to pay good money for it. PM me for further details/his contact if there's a possibility. He will be in Liverpool situated in city centre from Saturday, May 4th, searching for a ticket wherever possible. I think I might be there, too, but probably watch the game in a pub. Thanks!

Dane

NEXT!
More reason to batter these lot, robbing twats.
Nice one LFC.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/346619-ticket-update-for-champions-league-semi-final

Liverpool Football Club can confirm that an allocation of 4,620 away tickets has been provided for the Champions League semi-final clash with FC Barcelona on Wednesday May 1 at Camp Nou.

All away tickets are priced at €119, which is in line with FC Barcelona’s pricing structure for the knockout stages of this season’s Champions League.
As a result, LFC will charge Barcelona supporters a reciprocal ticket price of €119 in the return leg at Anfield on Tuesday May 7. The additional revenue from this higher ticket pricing will be used to subsidise Liverpool supporters for their tickets, reducing the price by €31 to €88.
The club believes parity of pricing is the most logical approach and remains committed to working with UEFA, ECA (European Club Association) and other member clubs with a view to introducing a more structured ticket pricing process for Champions League matches