Ticket Spares and Exchange

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Lucky, lucky bugger.....but having the TV volume up to thirty does help....enjoy!
hahaha you know what I am talking about.

Am terrible with music lyrics too, have been singing ynwa to my son as a lullaby since he was a baby but the rest I haven’t figured out yet. Time to cram, the final exam is coming

But regardless it is going to be amazing

Wilkored08

hahaha you know what I am talking about.

Am terrible with music lyrics too, have been singing ynwa to my son as a lullaby since he was a baby but the rest I haven’t figured out yet. Time to cram, the final exam is coming

But regardless it is going to be amazing
What more can I say...enjoy, enjoy,enjoy...the butterflies/excitement and wonderment came walking thru' Stanley Park...

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
What more can I say...enjoy, enjoy,enjoy...the butterflies/excitement and wonderment came walking thru' Stanley Park...
speaking of which, is the park nice for a stroll in April with the Family?

RedmondLFC

TIA Youth Team
Heading to the Huddersfield match with three friends, first time since Stevie G’s final home merseyside derby. Couldn’t be more excited. Coming from the states and have had the trip booked for months. We had booked the following week in Barcelona with the incredibly small hope that the football gods would smile on us and they have! I know tickets in the away end will be near impossible for the match but if anyone has any experience getting tix for away champs league matches would love to get some tips. Regardless I look forward to making lots of noise on the streets of Barca with you fine lads.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Another possible long shot, but my mate is looking for a ticket for the Barca game at Anfield. Prepared to pay good money for it. PM me for further details/his contact if there's a possibility. He will be in Liverpool situated in city centre from Saturday, May 4th, searching for a ticket wherever possible. I think I might be there, too, but probably watch the game in a pub. Thanks!

Dane

NEXT!
More reason to batter these lot, robbing twats.
Nice one LFC.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/346619-ticket-update-for-champions-league-semi-final

Liverpool Football Club can confirm that an allocation of 4,620 away tickets has been provided for the Champions League semi-final clash with FC Barcelona on Wednesday May 1 at Camp Nou.

All away tickets are priced at €119, which is in line with FC Barcelona’s pricing structure for the knockout stages of this season’s Champions League.
As a result, LFC will charge Barcelona supporters a reciprocal ticket price of €119 in the return leg at Anfield on Tuesday May 7. The additional revenue from this higher ticket pricing will be used to subsidise Liverpool supporters for their tickets, reducing the price by €31 to €88.
The club believes parity of pricing is the most logical approach and remains committed to working with UEFA, ECA (European Club Association) and other member clubs with a view to introducing a more structured ticket pricing process for Champions League matches

Macolfc

Will be in Newcastle for next weeks away game, One ticket needed. Thanks

Denzil

TIA Reserve Team
Massive shout out to @Denzil
I gave him 2 away tickets for Real Madrid in the CL in 2014, with the promise from him that he'd sort me with 2 aways for a league game of my choice.

For one reason or another, I never got around to taking up the offer.
Here we are 4 1/2 years later and he's sorted me with 2 tickets for Newcastle.

Big thanks to a top red :well done:

Enjoy mate

edinred

Looking for some advice here folks…due to the club’s shambolic online system, the only pair of tickets I could get for the Barcelona home game were one adult and one young adult in L10 (either that or no tickets at all plus lose two complete season’s worth of European loyalty).

So I need some way of exchanging one young adult ticket for an adult ticket anywhere in the lower main stand. I'm guessing that there will be loads of situations where someone is taking their child to a game, but the child is using an adult ticket. I refuse to deal with touts – I only ever deal at face value – but if I can find someone in that situation, I can do a swap with them to get through the turnstiles, pay them the difference that they are out of pocket by having to pay full price for their child, meet up in the concourse, swap the cards back, and take the seats we each paid for in the first place.

Any suggestions?

Commando

Looking for some advice here folks…due to the club’s shambolic online system, the only pair of tickets I could get for the Barcelona home game were one adult and one young adult in L10 (either that or no tickets at all plus lose two complete season’s worth of European loyalty).

So I need some way of exchanging one young adult ticket for an adult ticket anywhere in the lower main stand. I'm guessing that there will be loads of situations where someone is taking their child to a game, but the child is using an adult ticket. I refuse to deal with touts – I only ever deal at face value – but if I can find someone in that situation, I can do a swap with them to get through the turnstiles, pay them the difference that they are out of pocket by having to pay full price for their child, meet up in the concourse, swap the cards back, and take the seats we each paid for in the first place.

Any suggestions?

I would just swipe the kid's ticket. Nobody ever checks the tickets. It's not your fault that the ticketing system is so buggered that you've ended up taking these tickets or losing out.

Enjoy the game.

COYR YNWA

edinred

I would just swipe the kid's ticket. Nobody ever checks the tickets. It's not your fault that the ticketing system is so buggered that you've ended up taking these tickets or losing out.

Enjoy the game.

COYR YNWA
OK thanks for that Commando. I may have to just chance it.

YNWA

Lynch04

Smeg Head
OK thanks for that Commando. I may have to just chance it.

YNWA
My own opinion and this is from a non regular match day goer is chance it. It is such a big game that it would take Some complete jobs worth to stop you.
I would do the whole best mate approach, how you doing mate, theres gonna be some atmosphere tonight, do they give you a seat to watch the game from etc.
If not, point behind them and say is that Jurgen Klopp over there before swiping and running!!

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Anyone have a spare for later? Home or away end not arsed.

edinred

My own opinion and this is from a non regular match day goer is chance it. It is such a big game that it would take Some complete jobs worth to stop you.
I would do the whole best mate approach, how you doing mate, theres gonna be some atmosphere tonight, do they give you a seat to watch the game from etc.
If not, point behind them and say is that Jurgen Klopp over there before swiping and running!!
Thanks Lynch04. I'm going with your advice - we may need a miracle on the pitch on Tuesday but it shouldn't take a miracle to get through the turnstiles.

Dane

NEXT!
Thanks Lynch04. I'm going with your advice - we may need a miracle on the pitch on Tuesday but it shouldn't take a miracle to get through the turnstiles.
They'll both be a breeze :well done:

Dane

NEXT!
If anyone is able to log into tomorrows local general sale for Wolves, please message me today so we can link members cards.
2 of us qualify for this sale, but I only need one ticket.
So if anyone can help successfully, there's a free spare for the game in it for you.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Can anyone PM me what to look out for a ticket for Barca? Maybe a picture of past CL home tickets? Font, hologram? I have a possibility, but would just like to make sure it's not fake. Thanks.

Dane

NEXT!
Can anyone PM me what to look out for a ticket for Barca? Maybe a picture of past CL home tickets? Font, hologram? I have a possibility, but would just like to make sure it's not fake. Thanks.
There wont be many actual tickets mate.
Most people will access the ground using their season tickets or members cards.

Nana

Another possible long shot, but my mate is looking for a ticket for the Barca game at Anfield. Prepared to pay good money for it. PM me for further details/his contact if there's a possibility. He will be in Liverpool situated in city centre from Saturday, May 4th, searching for a ticket wherever possible. I think I might be there, too, but probably watch the game in a pub. Thanks!
Don’t have access to DM’s as I just joined the forum. Is your friend still looking for tickets?

JurgenKop

I have a spare Carlsberg Dugout ticket for Wolves on Sunday. Does anyone have a spare Champions League final ticket for 1 June they want to swap for it?