• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

Burgh-red2005

If anyone is lucky enough to get 2 Champions League final tickets together(once our allocation tickets come out), I would be more than willing to take them off your hands for more than you paid (obviously within reason). The only tickets I’ve seen online so far are upwards of £2500 and I’m certainly not willing to pay that before travel expenses come into it. Hope I get lucky. Allez Allez Allez

Kopstar

★★★★★★
If anyone is lucky enough to get 2 Champions League final tickets together(once our allocation tickets come out), I would be more than willing to take them off your hands for more than you paid (obviously within reason). The only tickets I’ve seen online so far are upwards of £2500 and I’m certainly not willing to pay that before travel expenses come into it. Hope I get lucky. Allez Allez Allez
Seems eminently reasonable. I'll be sure to take your generous offer into consideration. It's only a CL final after all and I already feel like I know you so well.

Burgh-red2005

Seems eminently reasonable. I'll be sure to take your generous offer into consideration. It's only a CL final after all and I already feel like I know you so well.
‘Only a CL final’, never thought I’d see those words uttered hahaha. Anyway thanks for your reply hopefully I can get some

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
I have a spare Carlsberg Dugout ticket for Wolves on Sunday. Does anyone have a spare Champions League final ticket for 1 June they want to swap for it?

Dont have a CL ticket to swap, but let's be honest here, no-one is ever going to do that swap anyway.
How much do you want for the Wolves ticket?

mikefisher94

Has anyone got 2 tickets to the Wolves game this Sunday that they're willing to sell? Or is anyone helpful enough to get me tickets in the Local General Sale?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Has anyone got 2 tickets to the Wolves game this Sunday that they're willing to sell? Or is anyone helpful enough to get me tickets in the Local General Sale?
Local general sale has been and gone mate

JurgenKop

Dont have a CL ticket to swap, but let's be honest here, no-one is ever going to do that swap anyway.
How much do you want for the Wolves ticket?
Ha yes the swap is unlikely but if you don’t ask and all that! Ticket cost £233 (face value) but someone has already offered to buy it along with a flight. I can let you know if that (or the swap!) doesn’t come off if you’re interested at the price?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Ha yes the swap is unlikely but if you don’t ask and all that! Ticket cost £233 (face value) but someone has already offered to buy it along with a flight. I can let you know if that (or the swap!) doesn’t come off if you’re interested at the price?
Yeah, keep me posted please

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Admin/Mods

Look, I dont want to get anyone into trouble, but I requested a Wolves ticket some time ago and no-one has come forward to offer me one yet

JurgenKop

Tip of the day for anyone who has not yet booked flights to Madrid and has been put off by the prices of around £1500.

Here's a way to fly there and back from the UK for under £400.

Download the Easyjet App and set yourself up with an account to login.

On the App select a one way flight from London Gatwick to Madrid for Thursday 6th June and select the FLEXI fare which is currently £138. Then straight away go back into your booking and modify it to the date you actually want to go such as 31 May or 1 June. You can move it free and will also have £7 to spend on beer or food on the flight!

Next select to book a one way flight from Madrid to London Gatwick on Friday 24th May and again book a FLEXI fare for 281 Euros. Then go in and change it for free to Mon 3rd June (there are no Gatwick flights left on Sunday).

You can try other dates and airports as well (I just checked Gatwick as an example) but I don't think you'll get it this cheap from Liverpool now.

The prices and flight availability of course changes all the time so this won't work forever.

You can also do it on a desktop (instead of the App) but it doesn't allow you to change until 24 hours after the booking so you run the risk of a seat on the flight you actually want being sold out by the time you can change it.

PM me if you need further help and if anyone who does this and is grateful for the £1000 I've saved them has a spare ticket they can sell me then please do let me know!

JurgenKop

Cheapest on Stubhub is Catagory 3 $4918 US for a pair.
I’d wait until after the clubs sell their allocations if you’re thinking of buying on StubHub or Viagogo as (sadly) more will end up there but it does mean the prices should come down closer to the match. I bought on Viagogo last year before the semi final but they were cheaper about a week before.

seattlered_og

I’d wait until after the clubs sell their allocations if you’re thinking of buying on StubHub or Viagogo as (sadly) more will end up there but it does mean the prices should come down closer to the match. I bought on Viagogo last year before the semi final but they were cheaper about a week before.
Hi @JurgenKop - do tickets from viagogo have names and do gate agents check names on tickets with Id at the stadium? What's the probability of getting turned back at the stadium and are there ways to mitigate that situation? TIA.

- Another red from the states who wants to go to the game. I know, no chance. No chance. :)

AussieRed23

Completely understand the slim (probably impossible) nature of this enquiry, but I have to ask the question.

I am travelling from Australia to Madrid solo for 3 nights for the Final. I'm spending more time in a plane than I am in Madrid but after what happened at Anfield this week I just had to book, knowing full well that it was very unlikely I'd find a ticket. I am no more worthy than anyone else looking for a ticket, but if you don't ask you don't get :)

If anyone has or hears of a ticket becoming available at a reasonable price (yes, I am willing to pay above retail price, to an extend) please let me know. Regardless, I look forward to hopefully sharing a pint with some of you in the streets of Madrid. YNWA.

gioscaf

Hi, I'm not going to Madrid anymore (Italian supporter sigh).
I have a booking accomodation for one night on 1st June in the center of the city.
Contact me for information [email protected]it , thanks!

JurgenKop

Hi @JurgenKop - do tickets from viagogo have names and do gate agents check names on tickets with Id at the stadium? What's the probability of getting turned back at the stadium and are there ways to mitigate that situation? TIA.

- Another red from the states who wants to go to the game. I know, no chance. No chance. :)
They do have names on them - mine arrived from Brazil last year and I certainly don’t look like I come from Brazil! I’ve never seen them check for any major sporting event but I guess there’s always a risk they do. Get there early and the chances of being turned away are probably slim.

RedSpikey8

Delete if not allowed,

I'm from Denmark, but a few times each season i'm going to Anfield and will be in Liverpool June 1 as well. My issue is the ticket prices i'm paying each time which is around £150-£250 pr. ticket and to be honest i'm sick of getting ripped off, but seems to be my only choice if I wants to see the Reds. I'm looking for a contact who can hit me up with tickets on a regular basis and to some fair money. I know this is a long shot, but I'm desperat to change things. I have been member of Liverpool for a couple of years now, but never succeeded to buy tickets directly through Liverpool FC..Hopefully some of you guys can help me out.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
I hope you've been dumb enough to use the email address you have registered with the club.
Forwarded your ridiculous offer to the ticket office.
Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your email.
Liverpool FC thoroughly investigates all allegations of ticket touting, since this act is illegal in the UK.
We have a dedicated Ticketing Investigation Team who, in the event we receive any evidence that ticket touting has taken place, look into the matter and take any action where necessary.
As a result of the above, since you were able to provide us with evidence of alleged ticket touting, I have sent this through to our Team to look into.
Which in a nutshell means they'll do absolutely fuck all about it.

Chung

TIA Moderator
I've given up on trying to get tickets for the final, didn't qualify via match attendance due to living overseas, got offered a pair via a friend last week (at $7k each!!) and no right minded supporter who qualifies for the tickets and get's them is going to sell them.
So, I'm flying to Amsterdam next week just so that I'm in the same time zone to watch the game (3am is a silly time for kick off here), wasn't any point in going to Madrid, flight was same as going to Amsterdam but lack of hotel accommodation and exorbitant private rental costs dissuaded me. Flights booked, now to find the Amsterdam branch of the LFC supporters club :celebrating:

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
I've given up on trying to get tickets for the final, didn't qualify via match attendance due to living overseas, got offered a pair via a friend last week (at $7k each!!) and no right minded supporter who qualifies for the tickets and get's them is going to sell them.
So, I'm flying to Amsterdam next week just so that I'm in the same time zone to watch the game (3am is a silly time for kick off here), wasn't any point in going to Madrid, flight was same as going to Amsterdam but lack of hotel accommodation and exorbitant private rental costs dissuaded me. Flights booked, now to find the Amsterdam branch of the LFC supporters club :celebrating:
That's where most of them come from.
"Supporters" with multiple members cards who qualify then sell on at a huge profit.

RedSeven

On the one road
Ad-free Member
That's where most of them come from.
"Supporters" with multiple members cards who qualify then sell on at a huge profit.
They must have rakes of cards cos it can be very difficult for others with member cards to buy tickets during the sale.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
They must have rakes of cards cos it can be very difficult for others with member cards to buy tickets during the sale.
Built up over years, qualifying for all sales and moving on the ones they dont use.
They also help each other out.

Loads log into sales knowing they dont qualify, then post on Twitter saying they have one in their basket. They then have the remainder of the 45 minutes log in time to swap members card details and secure the tickets.
Meantime, people who do qualify cant get logged in.

Bloke I bought my ticket from on Sunday was in the boozer immediately before and immediately after the game.
Have to assume he used another of his cards to enter the stadium.

RedSeven

On the one road
Ad-free Member
Built up over years, qualifying for all sales and moving on the ones they dont use.
They also help each other out.
Loads log into sales knowing they dont qualify, then post on Twitter saying they have one in their basket.
Bloke I bought my ticket from on Sunday was in the boozer immediately before and immediately after the game.
Have to assume he used another of his cards to enter the stadium.

I've seen lads in one of the nearby pubs come back with a clear plastic bag full of cards, absolutely dozens of them. Thought it was an awful lot but maybe they had the market sewn up, if they were 1 of many groups though..