• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Bloke I bought my ticket from on Sunday was in the boozer immediately before and immediately after the game.
Have to assume he used another of his cards to enter the stadium.
Yeah, it was the same with my guy for the Barca game. 3 of us went. They probably had other cards.

Hooligan85

Hi lads , Looking for 2 Tickets for CLF (Me & My dad - Birthday present)
We have been in Istanbul , Missed Athens & Kiev .
We will be In madrid for the match , anyone who want to sell , pls contcat ([email protected])

can use 2 singles as well

Chung

TIA top poster
Ad-free Member
That's where most of them come from.
"Supporters" with multiple members cards who qualify then sell on at a huge profit.
Built up over years, qualifying for all sales and moving on the ones they dont use.
They also help each other out.

Loads log into sales knowing they dont qualify, then post on Twitter saying they have one in their basket. They then have the remainder of the 45 minutes log in time to swap members card details and secure the tickets.
Meantime, people who do qualify cant get logged in.

Bloke I bought my ticket from on Sunday was in the boozer immediately before and immediately after the game.
Didn't realise the extent, naively assumed supporters bothered to get the membership cards, but now you mention it it makes absolute sense! Bastards!

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
Built up over years, qualifying for all sales and moving on the ones they dont use.
They also help each other out.

Loads log into sales knowing they dont qualify, then post on Twitter saying they have one in their basket. They then have the remainder of the 45 minutes log in time to swap members card details and secure the tickets.
Meantime, people who do qualify cant get logged in.

What I don't understand is why you are not required to log in at the point at which you enter the ticket site rather than at the point you have a ticket in your basket. Also, why there is no 'captcha' technology to weed out ticket bots. Very obvious this season that member's sales are being hijacked by organised touting.

I almost gave up at one point this season but fortunately I have a son who sits at a computer all day and takes as much satisfaction from snagging tickets for me as I do from going. Loads of people, particularly new members, must have been put off. For someone new it must seem almost impossible to navigate the system. Very frustrating because every game there are around 1000 empty seats. Even for Wolves seats were coming up on the site 2 days before the game.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
What I don't understand is why you are not required to log in at the point at which you enter the ticket site rather than at the point you have a ticket in your basket. Also, why there is no 'captcha' technology to weed out ticket bots. Very obvious this season that member's sales are being hijacked by organised touting.

I almost gave up at one point this season but fortunately I have a son who sits at a computer all day and takes as much satisfaction from snagging tickets for me as I do from going. Loads of people, particularly new members, must have been put off. For someone new it must seem almost impossible to navigate the system. Very frustrating because every game there are around 1000 empty seats. Even for Wolves seats were coming up on the site 2 days before the game.
Yep, it's very frustrating.
It's clear that the club either dont give a fuck about organised touting, or have hired complete idiots to design their ticket sales systems.

If for example tickets for Barca away go on sale, only allow people with the correct level of purchase history to log into the sale.
It's hardly rocket science to set something like that up, and if they really cared about genuine fans having a fair chance of purchasing tickets they've qualified for, they'd do something about it.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Hi lads , Looking for 2 Tickets for CLF (Me & My dad - Birthday present)
We have been in Istanbul , Missed Athens & Kiev .
We will be In madrid for the match , anyone who want to sell , pls contcat ([email protected])

can use 2 singles as well
Yet another new member signed up only to try and blag tickets.

I thought there was a rule about this sort of shit?

Macolfc

Our ticketing system is an absolutely joke, I’ve been the same as you & nearly give up on tickets this season. There’s been a number of times I’ve been sat half an hour before the sale starts refreshing my browser non stop just before 8.15 just to be told I’ve got over an hour to wait before I can even enter. Then within 2 seconds of the sale starting it says “sold out”.

I was talking to a Stewart at Anfield before & he was saying there’s a way of getting round the system to be first in the cue but I can’t remember the method he told me.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
:well done:

Liverpool FC has issued advice to supporters on the sale and purchase of Champions League final tickets via secondary and unofficial ticketing sites.

Fans are warned that buying tickets via unofficial online sources does not guarantee tickets are genuine or that they will actually receive them.

As part of its commitment to tackle ticket touting, the club has created a test purchase programme to help protect supporters from purchasing via unauthorised ticketing sites. The programme aims to identify and stop these sales.

While selling or offering to sell tickets without the permission of the club is a criminal offence, LFC also intends to impose sanctions on any supporters found to be selling tickets through unofficial secondary ticketing sites.

Sanctions could include ticket-buying suspensions and indefinite bans from Anfield. It could also mean that any tickets for the Champions League final in Madrid are invalid, and purchasers will be unable to gain access to Estadio Metropolitano.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
:well done:

Liverpool FC has issued advice to supporters on the sale and purchase of Champions League final tickets via secondary and unofficial ticketing sites.

Fans are warned that buying tickets via unofficial online sources does not guarantee tickets are genuine or that they will actually receive them.

As part of its commitment to tackle ticket touting, the club has created a test purchase programme to help protect supporters from purchasing via unauthorised ticketing sites. The programme aims to identify and stop these sales.

While selling or offering to sell tickets without the permission of the club is a criminal offence, LFC also intends to impose sanctions on any supporters found to be selling tickets through unofficial secondary ticketing sites.

Sanctions could include ticket-buying suspensions and indefinite bans from Anfield. It could also mean that any tickets for the Champions League final in Madrid are invalid, and purchasers will be unable to gain access to Estadio Metropolitano.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Kicking this off for the new season. Would anyone already be giving up a ticket for the 14 Sep match against Newcastle?

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
I need one single ticket for the Norwich home game for my lovely wife as I am away. Anyone ?

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Kicking this off for the new season. Would anyone already be giving up a ticket for the 14 Sep match against Newcastle?
Bumping this up as I am definitely going to be in England from 3 Sep onwards and will extend my stay to watch the Newcastle match on the 14th. Need a ticket! I sat in the Kop the first time round, but I am willing to take a ticket anywhere else in the stadium. Hospitality is not out yet and not my preferred choice. Hopefully someone out there have a spare

Knokke

Hi, not sure if this is the correct Thread to address this but - tomorrow I'll try to get tickets in the members sale again (I hope with more luck than the last 7 straight years) and as I live in Austria and it's not that easy to change travel plans spontaneously my question to you:
Which game days do you expect to be fixed / not going to be changed because of Cup/CL games?
Thanks for you help!

JurgenKop

Hi, not sure if this is the correct Thread to address this but - tomorrow I'll try to get tickets in the members sale again (I hope with more luck than the last 7 straight years) and as I live in Austria and it's not that easy to change travel plans spontaneously my question to you:
Which game days do you expect to be fixed / not going to be changed because of Cup/CL games?
Thanks for you help!
The only games that are completely fixed dates and times in tomorrow’s sale are Norwich and Newcastle. The others can still get moved around the same weekend but shouldn’t move to a different weekend altogether. https://www.premierleague.com/news/1242110
This link tells you what dates the tv fixtures are announced for each month.

JurgenKop

Looking for 2 or 4 tickets for the Community Shield. They are for 2 x adults and 2 x kids so must be all together or in two pairs.

Can swap for EPL games (mostly in The Kop) or Champions League Group stages (Upper Main Stand) if preferred.

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
If any of the well known members here (i trust nobody who signed in recently lol ) can provide me with one ticket for the Leicester home game at the start of october i would be the happiest red around the world.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SevvyLFC

No luck with members tickets again! Anyone with 2 adult tickets to any game available please? Will be driving down from Fife so I could pick you up and even buy your lunch if going to the game too!