• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

SevvyLFC

No luck with members tickets again! Anyone with 2 adult tickets to any game available please? Will be driving down from Fife so I could pick you up and even buy your lunch if going to the game too!

Knokke

The only games that are completely fixed dates and times in tomorrow’s sale are Norwich and Newcastle. The others can still get moved around the same weekend but shouldn’t move to a different weekend altogether. https://www.premierleague.com/news/1242110
This link tells you what dates the tv fixtures are announced for each month.
Thanks for your help - didnt‘ have luck in the ticket sale once again :‘(

Bryn11

TIA Youth Team
Hi guys, Looking for tickets to ANY home games this season, didn't get any tickets in the member's sale yet again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

JurgenKop

Does anyone have a pair for Newcastle on 14 Sep they’re willing to swap for another EPL or UCL group stage match?

Bryn11

TIA Youth Team
Looking for 2 maybe 3 tickets to the Home game against Arsenal on August 24th? Or the following home game against Newcastle on September 14? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

senely

Hi all,

I'm looking for 2 tickets for LFC vs Manchester United early next year ... any suggestions on the best way to get them would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

senely

Hi all ,

We will be in Istanbul , supercup final...vs Chelsea, have surplus 2 category A or 2 category B tickets
Anyone who want to buy , pls contact (senely@yahoo.com)

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
So, you dont know how to go about getting tickets for a league match, yet have 4 spares for the Super Cup final, where tickets were like rocking horse shit?
Hmmm.

gr_sounder

So a question... and I'm not sure this is the right place, but the thread title mentions tickets and I didn't want to create a new one if this one is sufficient.

I'm American, but am going to be doing business in Portsmouth the week of 12 Aug - 16 Aug .... and supposed to fly back on Saturday the 17th of August.
Liverpool are playing AT Southampton on Saturday afternoon of 17 August and this just happens to be only an hour from where I would have been all week.

I am considering changing my flights back to the states to Sunday, and seeing if it would be possible to get a ticket to the match in Southampton (I've never been able to see a Liverpool game or a Premier League match for that matter).

Just wanted to ask... is it possible that I could find a ticket to this match? If so, I don't want to buy a fake ticket or one that was illegally sold. Is there a way for me to check on this? I'd love to see if I could make this happen as a birthday present to myself.

Thank you

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
So a question... and I'm not sure this is the right place, but the thread title mentions tickets and I didn't want to create a new one if this one is sufficient.

I'm American, but am going to be doing business in Portsmouth the week of 12 Aug - 16 Aug .... and supposed to fly back on Saturday the 17th of August.
Liverpool are playing AT Southampton on Saturday afternoon of 17 August and this just happens to be only an hour from where I would have been all week.

I am considering changing my flights back to the states to Sunday, and seeing if it would be possible to get a ticket to the match in Southampton (I've never been able to see a Liverpool game or a Premier League match for that matter).

Just wanted to ask... is it possible that I could find a ticket to this match? If so, I don't want to buy a fake ticket or one that was illegally sold. Is there a way for me to check on this? I'd love to see if I could make this happen as a birthday present to myself.

Thank you
I think it’s pretty much impossible to get a “legit” ticket for an away game as they have been allocated to named supporters who have built up credits over years. However, these supporters can’t make all games so they do get passed around - either to mates, or illegally through resale sites.

You could see if Southampton have any tickets (though you would be sat with their fans) or look at hospitality with Southampton.

Though im a regular at anfield, getting an away ticket officially is impossible - so when I do go, it’s if a mate can’t make it.

Bit of a sad situation, but demand for tickets is crazy!

I did have a spare ticket for norwich on 9th August but just gave that away earlier this evening!

gr_sounder

I think it’s pretty much impossible to get a “legit” ticket for an away game as they have been allocated to named supporters who have built up credits over years. However, these supporters can’t make all games so they do get passed around - either to mates, or illegally through resale sites.

You could see if Southampton have any tickets (though you would be sat with their fans) or look at hospitality with Southampton.

Though im a regular at anfield, getting an away ticket officially is impossible - so when I do go, it’s if a mate can’t make it.

Bit of a sad situation, but demand for tickets is crazy!

I did have a spare ticket for norwich on 9th August but just gave that away earlier this evening!
Thanks for the information, and that's what I'm fearing.
I have looked on the Liverpool Official Page.... I signed up and am a supporter.... but I believe the few tickets that remain are only available at the moment to season ticket holders that have bought 5 or more tickets in the past year or somethng like that.

I'm going to keep looking.
Thanks

Denzil

TIA Reserve Team

Thank you

Your best bet is to get a ticket in the Southampton stands, not ideal but at least you get to the game, away end will be like gold dust

LuisSuarez

TIA Reserve Team
Hopefully this is the right place to post at! The wife and I will be taking a Europe trip this April to England, France and Netherlands. We’ll be in London April 25th and I plan on attending the game vs Burnley at home.

How does an American like ourself get tickets to matches? Can we buy them online via a website like TicketMaster or Stubhub? Sorry for a noobie question, but as a die hard fan, this will be my only chance to watch a live match at Anfield.

Thanks!

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Hopefully this is the right place to post at! The wife and I will be taking a Europe trip this April to England, France and Netherlands. We’ll be in London April 25th and I plan on attending the game vs Burnley at home.

How does an American like ourself get tickets to matches? Can we buy them online via a website like TicketMaster or Stubhub? Sorry for a noobie question, but as a die hard fan, this will be my only chance to watch a live match at Anfield.

Thanks!
My first time to Anfield 6 years ago, a couple of kind members here offered to see how they could help and eventually I was referred to a website called toutless.com where people were supposed to resell their tickets at face value. I eventually got a Kop ticket for 45 pounds which was the face value. If you use that site remember not to transfer money electronically.

Otherwise, keep participating in forums like this and someone might be able to sort the ticket out for you.

You can try hospitality packages from the club website which can be expensive.

Stubhub as legit it might seemed, even if it is real, the tickets are resold at sometimes 10 times the price. Ridiculous

LuisSuarez

TIA Reserve Team
Yeah, I was browsing Stubhub for shits and giggles last night and the lowest ticket at the moment is $400 dollars. Holy shit lol. Surely not face value, right?

gr_sounder

Yeah, I was browsing Stubhub for shits and giggles last night and the lowest ticket at the moment is $400 dollars. Holy shit . Surely not face value, right?
Yeah, I saw the same thing, which is why I was seeing if I could go through either the Liverpool or Southampton official sites.

My wife keeps telling me it's likely the only chance I'll have to see Liverpool live in the Premier League adn that she's ok if it costs $300-400 US.... but I'm not ready for that just yet.

So if anyone knows anyone that has a spare for Southampton AT Southampton on the 17th of August.... feel free to pass them my name :)
I will gladly pay for the ticket plus a little something extra, but I don't want to be paying the ridiculous prices on Stubhub.

Thanks all.

LuisSuarez

TIA Reserve Team
I concur what gr_sounder said about the Burnley at home game in April. I will take care of the individual very nicely if they can find me 2 tickets for that game. I'm only paying $400-$500 if it's match game and it's my last resort.

Commando

Ad-free Member
No luck with members tickets again! Anyone with 2 adult tickets to any game available please? Will be driving down from Fife so I could pick you up and even buy your lunch if going to the game too!
Hi guys, Looking for tickets to ANY home games this season, didn't get any tickets in the member's sale yet again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I may have two tickets for the season opener against Norwich. My mate doesn't know if he can make the game. I'll know definitely on Monday. £50 each. I'll meet you before the game and take you to your seat right in front of mine. Main stand towards The Kop end.

JurgenKop

Does anyone have a spare in LFC End for the Community Shield today? I’m at Wembley now. Thanks

Genius

The Somewhat Normal One
Alright lads, I'm still looking for one ticket for the Arsenal game at home. I'll be happy to pay for it and plus a little extra and a pint of beer.
I know the hospitality tickets are still available but i'm being priced out at £330 for the tickets

JurgenKop

Does anyone have a pair together for Newcastle they can swap for my two Spurs? I can also swap some other games in EPL and UCL if preferred.

Ahmad91

Hi guys,

I've tried twice trying to book the tickets on the members sale but failed. I have decided to take a leap of faith and travelled to london and going to Liverpool on thursday in hopes of catching my dream to watch a game in anfield. If anyone has a spare ticket to sell for the opening norwich game, pls pls pls let me know.

I would love to meet any liverpool fans before the game and just soaked in the atmosphere. Would be grateful if anyone has one. Thanks!

Ahmad91

I may have two tickets for the season opener against Norwich. My mate doesn't know if he can make the game. I'll know definitely on Monday. £50 each. I'll meet you before the game and take you to your seat right in front of mine. Main stand towards The Kop end.
Hey man, I'm looking for a ticket for the norwich game. Would be really glad to get one from you if possible

kevone08

hi everyone. i am a new member and looking to take my 8 year old to her first match. would be so grateful for 2 tickets to any upcoming home game. thanks in advance.

JurgenKop

2 x Aintree hospitality for Liverpool v Arsenal on Saturday for sale. Bought for £360 each but will sell for £230 each.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Definitely going to be in Liverpool from 12th - 15th Sep so still looking for a ticket in the newcastle match. Last resort would be to get it from a reliable seller who of course makes profits by selling way over face value but he is reliable from the many friends of mine who has managed to get tickets from him. But I just hate to profit such ticket sellers....