• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Definitely going to be in Liverpool from 12th - 15th Sep so still looking for a ticket in the newcastle match. Last resort would be to get it from a reliable seller who of course makes profits by selling way over face value but he is reliable from the many friends of mine who has managed to get tickets from him. But I just hate to profit such ticket sellers....

JurgenKop

Anyone interested in 1 x adult and 2 x child (under 16) Boot Room hospitality for LFC v Salzburg on Weds 2 October?

Brunoderulo

Hi Everyone,

Ive got 4 x Adult tickets that i no longer need for the home game vs Newcastle, and 3 x adult for Chelsea away. unfortunately, im not going to be in the UK for either game.

PM me if interested :)

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
One last shot here for a ticket vs Newcastle before going to the tout resellers or hospitality

Kewell357

I have 4 adult spares seated together for this.. DM if interested
Are any still available? I'm getting a chance to go to Anfield for the first time ever today. I'm in UK for a few days. I can't PM you since I'm a new member so unsure how to contact you.

Red devil origi

Hello,
I am visiting Liverpool in the weekend of 5 oct and would like to see my favorite team in action. I am surging for 4 available ticket for the match against Leicester. Of course I am willing to pay for it.