• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

JurgenKop

Anyone interested in 1 x adult and 2 x child (under 16) Boot Room hospitality for LFC v Salzburg on Weds 2 October?

Brunoderulo

Hi Everyone,

Ive got 4 x Adult tickets that i no longer need for the home game vs Newcastle, and 3 x adult for Chelsea away. unfortunately, im not going to be in the UK for either game.

PM me if interested :)

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
One last shot here for a ticket vs Newcastle before going to the tout resellers or hospitality

Kewell357

I have 4 adult spares seated together for this.. DM if interested
Are any still available? I'm getting a chance to go to Anfield for the first time ever today. I'm in UK for a few days. I can't PM you since I'm a new member so unsure how to contact you.

Red devil origi

Hello,
I am visiting Liverpool in the weekend of 5 oct and would like to see my favorite team in action. I am surging for 4 available ticket for the match against Leicester. Of course I am willing to pay for it.

Eob87

Hi,
I’m looking for some options of tickets for the 5th October to the Leicester game,

Hoping for 2x tickets if anyone has any

Thanks

Lynch04

Smeg Head
Evening, i appreciate I am posting this in the wrong thread. But my Uncle/Aunt and two cousins (all Leicester fans) are going to Anfield on Sat. Can anyone recommend where is best to park and an suggestions for the kids...7 and 11. Cheers in advance.

Commando

Ad-free Member
The lad who sits in front of me can’t use his two tickets for tomorrow’s game. He wants £50 each for them.
Main stand U8. If anyone is interested PM me ASAP as he has to post them to me.

CeltLiv8892

The lad who sits in front of me can’t use his two tickets for tomorrow’s game. He wants £50 each for them.
I'm very interested in those tickets. I'm over from Belfast with my family for the weekend.

Mod edit (removed phone number) Please PM me for my details

Last edited by a moderator:

CeltLiv8892

I'm very interested in those tickets. I'm over from Belfast with my family for the weekend.

Mod edit (removed phone number) Please PM me for my details
Hi, sorry, I'm only getting this message now. Do you have a link I can go to so I can pm you? I can't see you page because I'm only a new member. I don't know how I can pm you.

gatsby007

Are they already sold? If not I would love to buy the tickets for me and my father. I did try to buy tickets in official member sale but I didn't succeed. Btw I can't PM you as I'm a new member but I believe there's other way to reach out.

Commando

Ad-free Member
Are they already sold? If not I would love to buy the tickets for me and my father. I did try to buy tickets in official member sale but I didn't succeed. Btw I can't PM you as I'm a new member but I believe there's other way to reach out.
Sorry Mate, they went earlier today. My mate sorted it at his end.

Steve Waugh

evening I too am new to this forum, sorry I never read this until know but I have 2 hospitality season tickets well my company does. I cant attend all the games as I stay north east scotland. I try and sell the games i cant make, looking for face value only just looking to cover costs and get supporters in my seats. If this helps for future please let me know. Also spread the word if you hear of anyone struggling to get to a game. cheers
Dennis: I live in Cheshire and would offer to purchase both seats for all games this season that you will not use. Also happy to co-fund next season also.Tickets for me and my 16 year old son, best time at the game with him before he leaves home!. If interested i can supply contact details. Steve

Wilkored08

Dennis: I live in Cheshire and would offer to purchase both seats for all games this season that you will not use. Also happy to co-fund next season also.Tickets for me and my 16 year old son, best time at the game with him before he leaves home!. If interested i can supply contact details. Steve
And Dennis...if u can't make a game let us know...u lucky bugger.

LuisSuarez

TIA Reserve Team
Just curious for the local people, how much are people, if they are, selling tickets for this weekend?

backofthenet

Whilst I appreciate that the tickets haven't gone on general sale yet, my girlfriend, myself and two friends would like to watch the Liverpool v Palace game in March, I can see they go on sale (general) on the 19th Nov, I don't think we have enough points to access the first round, so would try on the 21st but I am not sure the spare seats will even make it to general sale? I wondered if a Season ticket holder not using theirs may be able to help us out? or someone here may have a suggestion..

RFK86

Hi All. I'm a Liverpudlian from Sydney (Australia). I will be visiting Anfield in January to watch the ManU games in the 19th. This will be my first visit to Anfield!
Ticket for this game is not open for general member and only open for supporters who have attended 13+ games last season. and I've tried to apply via the local supporter club in Sydney but it's unsuccessful.
I'm looking for someone who can help me out to purchase a ticket for me during the ticket sale next week. I'll pay the ticket cost, of course. wondering that if there is someone here who can help? Cheers, Rifki

Joe1972

Hi everyone,
I’m looking to travel over from Ireland for the Brighton game on the 30th. If anyone has a spare ticket I’d greatly appreciate it, will be just myself.
Cheers,
Joe.