Ticket Spares and Exchange

Dornbach Reds

Two hopes here, I reckon. :) But.....

Does anyone know of spare tickets for the game in Salzburg in two weeks? I just need one. I work in Austria at the minute and I'm going to travel to Salzburg anyway, should be good craic in the bars at least. But if anyone knows of a ticket going, I'd appreciate the heads-up.
I'm also looking for some, as i live in austria. But it seems to be impossible. Ticket prices on the local selling plattform are horrible (it's 300€ and above).

Denbel

Hi, am looking for 1 match ticket Liverpool vs Watford on 14th Dec. Anyone can help? Thank you.

carioca92

Hello guys
Like Denbel, i'm seeking for 2 matchs ticket Liverpool vs Watford this saturday. If you can help me, it would be perfect.
Thank you.

Bonus

TIA New Signing
Ad-free Member
Right guys i need some help,
or at least my wonderful girlfriend does....

my girlfriend is sick of hearing me talk about our beloved Liverpool,
and she is thinking that for my christmas she could buy me a couple of tickets to go see a game!!!!!

She even said she would sacrifice herself, (she hates football), and go with me,
(I'll give it 10 mins into the game, her face will be painted red and she will be singing her little heart out!)

so where is the best place to get tickets from, for folk who arent members or anything or is anyone 1 selling any for a weekend home game?

she has looked at various ticket sites, but the prices are crazy!

And before anyone asks, yes i have been to Anfield before, during the dark days of Souness tho,
saw us play Chelsea, Arsenal and Swarfshi Tirol!

And the last games i attended, i either jumped over the wall to get in, or paid around £8 at the gate (Scottish Premier League for you)

So come on guys can anyone help a fellow red out!

thanks in advance!

Bryn11

TIA Youth Team
Hi Guys, Hoping someone will be able to help me. Desperate to get to either the Wolves game on 29th Dec or Sheffield United game 2nd Jan. Ideally looking for 3 tickets.... but will take 2....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Trader

Looking for 2 tickets (seated together) to either of these home matches vs Palace (21st Mar) or Villa (11th Apr).
Pls let me know if you can help. Thx!!

Rewood1104

Hi folks. One of reasons I switched from rawk was for ticket exchange. Still obviously a newbie on here so not quite sure how it works. And I also assume because I have not posted enough my account is limited. But here goes.

I try to get to a game a month. With work commitments, travel and drink (!) costs that has to be my limit. We have managed just over this at the moment but it's been at a cost. We have had to pay for two hospitality. That is a pure rip off and when I get time I will write about it on here. But I'm struggling for February and was wondering if anyone has one or two spare for Southampton on 1 Feb. Drop me a text if anyone has on 07484 736582. Cheers.

kaydred19

Hi all, reaching out here hoping someone has a spare for the Bournemouth match on 7/3 and/or the Atletico Madrid match on 11/3. I know this is a long shot, but I'm flying in from LA and unfortunately I just can't afford the hospitality tickets. I know it's a bit of a long shot but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Thanks!

imtheman69

My brother's 50th is in April. He hasn't been to Anfield for almost three decades. To treat him, I'm looking for a pair of tickets for any of these fixtures:
Bournmouth 07/03
Palace 21/03
Villa 11/04

All the best, Don.

cfurlong

Hi - I’m a long time fan traveling from the US to Liverpool for the first time to see my first ever League game against United. Since I don’t have any friends who are members or live in Liverpool for the local sale next week, I was planning to buy on the secondary market, but I have had multiple friends advise against it and seen posts about it on forums as well. I am looking for any advice on acquiring tickets - are touts a bad idea also if I have them walk me to the gate? Is there a way to get tickets from a local with an L postcode? Stubhub is the only trustworthy US resale website that has EPL tickets, but are there any others that are used in the UK? And a total long shot, but if anyone has cards they cannot use or extra tickets, I’d love to buy them off of you! It’s been a dream to come to Anfield since I started following the EPL and the Reds, and hopefully I find a way into the match!

Tonys_1978

Hi there
New to the forum. For my girlfriend's birthday, I'd love to get two tickets for any game in Anfield in the next couple of months. Must be on a Saturday though! Can't get them through the website as always sold out when I get to front of queue. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance,
Tony

redalways

TIA Regular
A bit of a reach here, but I was wondering if anybody might have a couple of tickets for the United match, my birthday is the day before and I was hoping to bring my partner to the match for our first time at Anfield – converted her into a rabid fan over the last couple of years so it would be a great treat for the both of us!

jakehewitt

Good afternoon all,

i know this is a long shot, but does anyone h e a solo spare ticket in the away supporters section 29th of January at west ham? I got approval last minute to have the time off and the tickets are all sold out now. I have an official membership card and everything if that helps!

thanks in advanced,
Jake

Rewood1104

Good afternoon all,

i know this is a long shot, but does anyone h e a solo spare ticket in the away supporters section 29th of January at west ham? I got approval last minute to have the time off and the tickets are all sold out now. I have an official membership card and everything if that helps!

thanks in advanced,
Jake
They are on general sale for home supporters if worst comes to worst. I've registered and picked one up. Far from ideal, but these are exceptional times and I just want to be part of it! Did villa in home end and that was actually ok. Just a few yards from dug out and was quite interesting to watch Klopp close up.

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
They are on general sale for home supporters if worst comes to worst. I've registered and picked one up. Far from ideal, but these are exceptional times and I just want to be part of it! Did villa in home end and that was actually ok. Just a few yards from dug out and was quite interesting to watch Klopp close up.
I’m a veteran of sitting in the wrong end at london grounds and this is not a good place to start. Keep your head down and sit on your hands if you are going in the home end. The natives aren’t well disposed to away fans and if you start vocally supporting the reds you will either get a smack or be thrown out by the stewards, probably in that order. It’s £85 a ticket as well. I’m not going to bother and watch it on the telly instead.

Rewood1104

I’m a veteran of sitting in the wrong end at london grounds and this is not a good place to start. Keep your head down and sit on your hands if you are going in the home end. The natives aren’t well disposed to away fans and if you start vocally supporting the reds you will either get a smack or be thrown out by the stewards, probably in that order. It’s £85 a ticket as well. I’m not going to bother and watch it on the telly instead.
I do agree with you. And if it wasnt for our outside chance of us winning the league for the first time in 30 years, I wouldn't be going anywhere near it. But I just want to be part of it. I've done a few wrong ends over the years and deffo keep my head down. Away end for Chelsea Risse own goal in the cl semi was horrific. It cant get any worse than that!

jakehewitt

Yeah that would be rough for sure, but I do agree, these are exceptional times. I’m hoping something comes through for the away supporters section. I guess worst case I could spend the £250 through a third party site.

battleofspionkop

hey all. my friend and i are coming to our first match at anfield on march 7th v bournemouth, and got tickets through our association with LFC Denver. we have another friend is coming too, but didn't get a ticket. can anyone help us out? thanks so much in advance!

Rewood1104

Evening all. I'm still in the hunt for a Southampton ticket on Saturday. If anyone struggling to get rid of spare (!) drop me a text on 07484 736582. Cheers.

kaydred19

Hi all, reaching out here hoping someone has a spare for the Bournemouth match on 7/3 and/or the Atletico Madrid match on 11/3. I know this is a long shot, but I'm flying in from LA and unfortunately I just can't afford the hospitality tickets. I know it's a bit of a long shot but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Thanks!
Still interested in any spares for Bournemouth and/or Atletico Madrid. Would be doing me the favor of a lifetime! Thanks!

battleofspionkop

same here (well, the bournemouth match anyways) @kaydred19. i'm going to keep a close eye on the additional member availability, but i'm not sure how likely that is (i'm guess not very). i'll keep you in the loop if i come across anything!

Bryn11

TIA Youth Team
Interested in any tickets to any home games this season! Desperate, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MRPRFCT

Anyone have 2 tickets for any home EPL or CL match? Looking to fly over and make a long weekend while watching my favorite team.