Ticket Spares and Exchange

Bryn11

TIA Youth Team
Hi
Does anyone have 2 tickets spare for any home EPL or CL match? Desperate for tickets and have been unlucky in the members sale so far.

Greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

Joe1972

Funnily enough, I have.

However, you don’t get any due to your lack of basic manners.
I would be overjoyed if you would consider me for a spare ticket for any game. I’m 47, Irish, a fan for just about all of those years and for plenty of reasons have never been to a game. I’ve been to Liverpool a few times and done the tour of Anfield.
Sincerely,
Joe.

battleofspionkop

i hope you find a way to make it @Joe1972.

i'm a prime example of a person who has appreciated and loved tia for years, but never felt close enough to the action to post here, though well involved with my local lfc supporters club (denver is a long way from liverpool). but we're all reds at heart, loving this team (and one for the ages at the moment). i'm excited for my first trip to anfield next month, and i'm excited to hopefully meet and share a beer with some of you. cheers!

Joe1972

i'm a prime example of a person who has appreciated and loved tia for years, but never felt close enough to the action to post here, though well involved with my local lfc supporters club (denver is a long way from liverpool). but we're all reds at heart, loving this team (and one for the ages at the moment). i'm excited for my first trip to anfield next month, and i'm excited to hopefully meet and share a beer with some of you. cheers!
Thank you, that means a lot. It’s a wonderful city to visit, and there’s also the musical heritage that is incredible. Enjoy your trip, this is the greatest season I’ve ever seen so far.

MRPRFCT

That's awesome. I took my first trip last April. I love the city and the people. One of my best experiences I've ever had.

Rewood1104

Hospitality on sale for Burnley if anyone interested. 599 quid! I guess a few fear now that it could well be over by then and the pot not due to be lifted till the following month!

Rewood1104

Looks like some Bournmouth on hospitality too. 475.20. Grapevine suggests though that they are in lower annie and are returns from Bournmouth. If that is the case, it is truly appalling. They would have normally been made available to the plebs during late availability sale.

Commando

Ad-free Member
To prevent the spread of a global pandemic or because we have an FA cup game?I’m not an epidemiologist, so not sure on the first, but pretty sure that if we beat Chelsea it’s 100%.
We won’t need to postpone the CP match even if we progress in the FA Cup. You all know the drill now. The first team will play CP and the kids can play the FA Cup QF ;)

The only problem that may arise is if we are drawn at home in the Cup. We’ll have to do it like December and play on consecutive days. (y)

MRPRFCT

Thanks. The reason I asked is the wife and I are wanting to attend a match, but we live in the States and planning a trip isn't the easiest. I'd hate to purchase plane tickets and a hotel only to have a postponed match.

Lynch04

Smeg Head
Evening, slim chance but does anyone have a spare for Chelsea FA Cup? Working in London currently so a good opportunity to join in with you lot in the away end. Thanks in advance

Rewood1104

Morning. Looking for a spare Bournemouth here. Had a reasonable season on the ticket front so far and sorted for rest of season for games I can go to. But, Bournemouth would just tip it over to be a very good season in doing my bit to support team through this hopefully momentous time. Cheers anyone. Text on 07484 736582. Cheers folks, Russell

Rewood1104

Evening. After a torturous and demoralising week of refreshing on ticket website, still no joy for tomorrow. Any late spares, give me a shout. Cheers. Russell

Wilkored08

Word has it....elderly persons advised not to attend any football matches, cause of this virus.....could this mean spares!!!!.(sorry chaps...sounded very mercianary...and out of order)....

Last edited:

richieh10

I’m after Everton if available anybody.... Hahahah
Don’t worry I’m not holding my breath

richieh10

As far as the derby goes I still see the odd blue in amongst us at Anfield when they come here.
What’s the deal there? Does this still go in or are the days of the “friendly derby” firmly gone.

Commando

Ad-free Member
As far as the derby goes I still see the odd blue in amongst us at Anfield when they come here.
What’s the deal there? Does this still go in or are the days of the “friendly derby” firmly gone.

There's a Blue that sits on The Kop for every Anfield Derby. He wears a blue hat and scarf with the Hillsborough flames on. His Brother died at Hillsborough and he sits on The Kop in memory of him.
I can remember about ten? years ago seeing at a Goodison Derby a young Red (about 16ish) sat between two blues who looked like mates of his. Ev went 1-0 up and they were ruffling his hair and laughing at him. At the end of the game which we won the roles had been reversed.

richieh10

Is it becoming less of a thing though.

I remember I think it was Rooneys first Derby at Anfield (he hit the bar at Anfield Rd End) that was my first Derby too. I seemed to remember a lot more blues sat amongst reds... seems less these days

Rewood1104

A few hospitality up for palace, burnley and villa. Unbelievable really in current climate. But did grab couple for villa!