• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Ticket Spares and Exchange

Bryn11

TIA Youth Team
Hi
Does anyone have 2 tickets spare for any home EPL or CL match? Desperate for tickets and have been unlucky in the members sale so far.

Greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

Joe1972

Funnily enough, I have.

However, you don’t get any due to your lack of basic manners.
I would be overjoyed if you would consider me for a spare ticket for any game. I’m 47, Irish, a fan for just about all of those years and for plenty of reasons have never been to a game. I’ve been to Liverpool a few times and done the tour of Anfield.
Sincerely,
Joe.

battleofspionkop

i hope you find a way to make it @Joe1972.

i'm a prime example of a person who has appreciated and loved tia for years, but never felt close enough to the action to post here, though well involved with my local lfc supporters club (denver is a long way from liverpool). but we're all reds at heart, loving this team (and one for the ages at the moment). i'm excited for my first trip to anfield next month, and i'm excited to hopefully meet and share a beer with some of you. cheers!

Joe1972

i'm a prime example of a person who has appreciated and loved tia for years, but never felt close enough to the action to post here, though well involved with my local lfc supporters club (denver is a long way from liverpool). but we're all reds at heart, loving this team (and one for the ages at the moment). i'm excited for my first trip to anfield next month, and i'm excited to hopefully meet and share a beer with some of you. cheers!
Thank you, that means a lot. It’s a wonderful city to visit, and there’s also the musical heritage that is incredible. Enjoy your trip, this is the greatest season I’ve ever seen so far.

MRPRFCT

That's awesome. I took my first trip last April. I love the city and the people. One of my best experiences I've ever had.

Rewood1104

Hospitality on sale for Burnley if anyone interested. 599 quid! I guess a few fear now that it could well be over by then and the pot not due to be lifted till the following month!