• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

TIME MACHINE: WHO WOULD YOU BRING BACK...

who is your SECOND CHOICE to bring back from this list (select 2)

• Dirk Kuyt

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Sterling

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Mascherano

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Coutinho

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Suarez

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • Torres

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Fowler

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • team of Carraghers

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sammy Hyppia

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Milan Barros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andy Carrol

• Peter crouch

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • danny murphy

• Michael Owen

• steve Finnan

• xabi alonso

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • pepe reina

• skrtel

• HONORABLE MENTIONS: lUIS GARCIA, emre can, Sakho, Riise, Hamman, Smicer, Kewell

• Total voters

Darrel3000

Liverpool is my Religion
JUST TO BE CLEAR:
Gerrard is EVERYONE'S first choice, and thats why I stipulated voting for your SECOND CHOICE to bring back. hence Gerard is not on the list.
ALSO: only players who played in this century, 2000, and this is not a vote for your favourite player, since the game is my creations, the list consists of those that left a mark on MY MEMORY, I do remember the name danny agger and many others but he did not leave a mark in my memory, and thats why he was left off. there is no option to write in a vote but you can certainly mention your favs in the comments and ask your mates to do the same, creating a defacto write in vote, #haveatit

Darrel3000

Liverpool is my Religion
Need a CB? Hyypiä and Carragher obvious choices.

But if we were looking for the perfect partner for VvD under Klopp IMO it would be Daniel Agger.
for me Carragher had the biggest heart in his defense, while Hyppia was the smartest which is why he got my vote, Hyppia is also my fav player of this new century, so far. he even signed my scarf when he was inn New York City, summer2019. but so many other good choices way ahead of your fav danny agger. like Kuyt, Mascherano, Suarez, Fowler, milan Barros, Xabi alonso. OMG i'm feeling excited just remembering those lads playing at Anfield. and imagining them back in this squad. HYppia + VVD, = 100% clean sheets!

http://instagr.am/p/B0Mkncqh_2W/