• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Trip to Anfield.V2

LuisSuarez

TIA Reserve Team
Well, due to this f#$&#g virus, we had to cancel our trip to London, Liverpool, Paris and Amsterdam back at the end of April. I had bought 2 tickets through the hospitality package, paying a pretty nice little penny to be able to watch a team I love live at Anfield and make my dreams come true. That got shitted on obviously.

We have now moved our trip to be in London/Liverpool the weekend of April 24th 2021 when Newcastle will visit Liverpool. The websites online are saying they expect to have people back in attendance probably on October 24th vs Sheffield United. I don't know how they are going to notify you season ticket members or the general public, but I am looking to see if one of you season ticket holders or in the know peeps and can find tickets for that game when tickets do become available. I will of course pay extra for them. I just don't want my dreams to get shattered twice, my heart cannot take it!

I will also check the website when fans are allowed back in to games and maybe the hospitality packages are back on sale.

Cheers!