• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Twitter Rumours - TWEETS ONLY. NO DISCUSSION

Coutinho'sToeNail

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ96 48 mins48 minutes ago
Gerrard: Every day Jordan's in the gym doing extra work. He has made a lot of sacrifices to play well for this club.”

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ96 54 mins54 minutes ago
Henderson: "I'm absolutely delighted and proud. It is a great honour and a huge privilege to be named as the captain of this football club.

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1 hr1 hour ago
#LFC can confirm that Jordan Henderson has today been officially appointed captain of Liverpool Football Club.

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ96 2 hrs2 hours ago
Gerrard: Raheem and Jordan are at different ends of the scale. Jordan's so professional, he's a winner, a great lad.

Gerrard: Jordan's been loyal to the club by signing a new deal and I wish him well.

Gerrard on Henderson: I don't think there's a more fitting player to take that armband off me. #lfc

Gerrard: I don’t think it’s fair on the Liverpool fans if Sterling is behaving like that. #lfc

Gerrard: You don’t have to throw illnesses in and refuse to go on tour.

Gerrard: Raheem needs to go in and speak to the owners and to Brendan himself, tell them what he wants and go about it that way. #lfc

Herb

@GraemeKelly1: Announcement number one of the weekend✔. Number two to come. #GaryMc #LFC

Herb

@JamesPearceEcho: Writing on the wall for Balotelli, Borini and Enrique as all 3 left out of the squad for the #LFC tour. They will train at Melwood instead.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
@LFCZA: Liverpool are set to appoint Andy Massey as their new club doctor - Jonathan Northcroft (Sunday Times) #LFC

MikeOscar

Klopp Klopp
Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 5m5 minutes ago
Raheem Sterling will not travel to the Far East with Liverpool after Manchester City entered into formal negotiations to sign the winger.

paul joyce ‏@pjoyceexpress 5m5 minutes ago
Man City close to £45m-plus deal for Raheem Sterling. Player omitted from Lvpl tour.

Kristian Walsh ‏@Kristian_Walsh 2m2 minutes ago
Full story on Raheem Sterling missing #LFC tour as club enter talks with Manchester City http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sterling-miss-liverpool-tour-club-9638937… (via @neiljonesecho)

MikeOscar

Klopp Klopp

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
@SportsPeteO: Liverpool striker Jerome Sinclair turns down new deal and asks to leave the club. #LFC

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
@HLNinEngeland: Christian Benteke's former club Racing Genk will get 15% on any profit Aston Villa make above the £8m price they paid in 2012. #AVFC #LFC

Coutinho'sToeNail

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ96 8 mins8 minutes ago
Fabio Borini has also been discussed as an option for Fiorentina as well as Lazio. (Simon Jones - Daily Mail) #lfc

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ96 9 mins9 minutes ago
Fiorentina want Balotelli to replace Mario Gomez who they are looking to push to the Premier League. (Simon Jones - Daily Mail)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ96 11 mins11 minutes ago
Fiorentina have discussed a possible loan for Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli. (Simon Jones - Daily Mail) #lfc