• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

We ARE the Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geebo

Geebo Age unknown !
I just thought, is will be strange seeing the team lift the trophy in an empty stadium. But then I remembered that 90% of Liverpool fans around the world only know Liverpool from TV or computer, and so it wont be much different ! Its just shows how the experience for LFC varies from country to country. Obviously the live match day experience cant be beaten, and most fans around the world want that experience once in their lives.
But for the Liverpool fans and players it will be a wierd experience not to see the kop in full voice on this occassion.

richieh10

Wonder if there be scenes as Anfield.

I know the message but some nuggets won’t be able to help themselves

geebo

Geebo Age unknown !

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Thank you.I think it has finally hit me how long I have waited for this, and what this fantastic club means to me and has meant to me my entire life, regardless off life successes, ups and downs, Liverpool were always there for me to support follow, to give me a light in the dark when when I needed it. Thank you LFC .
Oh Geebo, you started my waterworks! :cry: Bless you!

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
I have alot tissues for everyone, if anyone need any tonight, we can all have a good cry together, but these tears will be of joy and not despair.

geebo

Geebo Age unknown !
Oh Geebo, you started my waterworks! :cry: Bless you!
mine too !!! but what a beautiful, fantastic feeling after all these years. I really feel so happy that Im here to experience this. My thoughts go back to those last players to win the league, and to the wonderful roller coaster ride of near misses with nearly players and nearly managers, and finally it all seems so simple: Klopps team started wining, and winning and winning and didnt stop and it all looks so simple, but then again, thats what Paisleys reds were to, beauty and simplicity.

richieh10

In a parallel universe I’d be sat in a beer garden a stones throw from gate S, at the moment guys. Soaking in the sunshine, eating a juicy burger, dipping my fries in some mayo, bringing my pint glass to my mouth and getting ready for one hell of an evening! The songs would have started, red smoke filling the air. Such a shame we are missing out on this in person isn’t it.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
In a parallel universe I’d be sat in a beer garden a stones throw from gate S, at the moment guys. Soaking in the sunshine, eating a juicy burger, dipping my fries in some mayo, bringing my pint glass to my mouth and getting ready for one hell of an evening! The songs would have started, red smoke filling the air. Such a shame we are missing out on this in person isn’t it.
Such an incredible, heart-wrenching, shame. To think there are fries getting ruined in this world by people dipping them in mayo......

Status
Not open for further replies.