• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

We ARE the Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
God I am in tears...I would not have another Captain lift this championship, Captain Jordan will be one of the greatest captains in his own right, right up there with so many legendary captains before him. And this team, no matter what, will always be one of the greatest Liverpool teams ever.
When you think about it: Hendo was brought in by King Kenny. He was put into the infamous CHAD group of expensive failures. Rodgers tried to offload him without success when he arrived. Then, he named him captain a few years later when Gerrard retired. Then, he went from strength to strength under Klopp's guidance.

And tonight, King Kenny handed him the PL trophy. Imagine what must have going through their heads at that time...

Thanks Kenny for bringing Hendo in, thanks Rodgers for naming him captain, and thanks Klopp for making Hendo the best player he can be.

Thanks Hendo for what you are, a sensational captain of one of the best ever teams in history!

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
When you think about it: Hendo was brought in by King Kenny. He was put into the infamous CHAD group of expensive failures. Rodgers tried to offload him without success when he arrived. Then, he named him captain a few years later when Gerrard retired. Then, he went from strength to strength under Klopp's guidance.

And tonight, King Kenny handed him the PL trophy. Imagine what must have going through their heads at that time...

Thanks Kenny for bringing Hendo in, thanks Rodgers for naming him captain, and thanks Klopp for making Hendo the best player he can be.

Thanks Hendo for what you are, a sensational captain of one of the best ever teams in history!
So often in football the captain is just the best player or sometimes the longest serving or most likely to play week in week out. Our captain is special in that he's a leader of men. He is inspirational with his passion, professionalism, drive, commitment, integrity and the way he takes the responsibility. Thats not to demean him as a player, he's long been underrated as a player. But as a leader and as a professional athlete there aren't any better!

NaturalNine

TIA New Signing
Just got done watching the presentation and interviews with Trent, Milner, the Captain and the Gaffer.

I have to admit, I teared up and I am not embarrassed by that. These guys are heroes, they have all accomplished something nobody thought they could, and that's after missing out on the title by ONE POINT last season (getting 97 points in the process). Most other teams would have folded, but our heroes kept going. What a phenomenal achievement. Nobody can take this away from them, ever.

We all have to take a moment to enjoy this amazing and glorious achievement. In this era of petro-dollar state-sponsored bullshit football clubs, what our team has done, we've won pretty much everything in the past 12 months, is nothing short of phenomenal.

Congratulations to the team, the management, and not forgetting - congratulations to the LOYAL FANS of Liverpool. We've all earned this precious moment, one to savour for the rest of our lives, one that nobody can ever take away from us.

norwegian wood

TIA Regular
In a parallel universe I’d be sat in a beer garden a stones throw from gate S, at the moment guys. Soaking in the sunshine, eating a juicy burger, dipping my fries in some mayo, bringing my pint glass to my mouth and getting ready for one hell of an evening! The songs would have started, red smoke filling the air. Such a shame we are missing out on this in person isn’t it.
Damn right you would (y)
My kind of guy

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
I'd give Sky a bit of credit if they didn't torture us with that cunt Tyler,they do tho.
apologies am pretty pisssssed now

i heard Tyler say that we should have given Chelsea a guard of honour as it was they who beat city to hand us the league.
wtf?

was that real? Did he say that? He’s a complete cunt if he did. Actually he’s a cunt anyway.

so we all sleep tonight as premier league champions.

oh and one more thing, dial this UK number 01512642500 - you will love what you hear.

goodnight champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.