• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Welcome back - Test

Ataturk

★★★★★
Damn you Dempsey!
Didn't you cause enough grief, you killed TIA

lukas

In search and wait mode
Never thought we would get this wondeful forum back. Well done Matt, Max and whoever else contributed to getting TIA operational again!

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Just sorry we've lost so much lads.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
I changed my name to anfieldcat months ago and now I am back to this EMBARRASSING name, has everyone else lost a large majority of their posts, and also their likes, I was pretty much the most popular person here and now I have 4 likes, 4!?! :lol:

I've just read the nightmare post which answered all my questions, I changed my name after January so that explains it, good to be back! I'll change it back later when I have more time.

ShadesOfRed

TIA Youth Team
Thanks for all the hard work bringing the forum back. I missed the forums so much I had to go lurking at RAWK!
At least my poor contributions to the birds and boobs thread have been erased from memory.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
I was on RAWK lurking aswell but not posting, OMG, how can I change my username, just attempted it and it says I don't have permission, I can't post under a name about Fernando fucking Torres!!!

redbill

TIA Squad Member
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. Welcome back TIA.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Sometimes we have to take a step back in order to take a step forward.

Barnestormer

Left wing.
This is actually true!!
I wondered whether it was a sting operation by FSG to silence the overwhelming dissent on deadline day LOL

Many of us were TIA destined to offload intense frustrations and wham............no forum.

hugo the horrible

Ridiculously optimistic.(even more so now)
Thank God we are back,serious withdrawal symptoms were becoming apparent.

Damn, lost half my posts and most my points, but still good to be back.

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
Very happy to be back. It's kinda like Xmas morning. Every day I would check the site in the morning and evening. Glad to see the forums are back up.

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
It seems we all may have lost of posts/likes/images/etc, but I'm surely happy we have the opportunity to share opinion and commiserate once again.

Thanks for all your hard work guys.

What ended up being the problem?

zooz

TIA Youth Team
Gutted to lose such a tremendous database for the past few years but life goes on.

Also was lost without the forum so glad to be back. Kudos for the admins for keeping the forum alive!

Maria

FIFA Club Champions of The World
Ad-free Member
Omg !
I thought you all had left planet earth in your spaceship and set up station on Mars !
I was racking my brain out of what was happening, I thought this was going to be a permanant.Thank God, it isn't.

No worries Matt and Max, thank you so much for bringing the site back

Welcome back everyone !

I missed you all lots xx

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Sometimes we have to take a step back in order to take a step forward.
Hopefully, the step forward will be even bigger than this step back!

Losing all the constructive stuff is especially gutting. I can only hope that Broomy for instance had saved his huge database about Liverpool players. That was some work and hopefully it isn't lost... :pale:

Anyway, I obviously missed this place and more importantly, the discussion with you gals/lads, and even though we'll have to start anew, it's still better than nothing! (was lurking around rawk myself, but it can't possibly be compared to TIA...)

So, kudos to Matt and Max for relaunching it!

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
Swear to god I'm tempted to go all papal and start kissing the ground. Missed the place lads....welcome back!

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
I changed my name to anfieldcat months ago and now I am back to this EMBARRASSING name, has everyone else lost a large majority of their posts, and also their likes, I was pretty much the most popular person here and now I have 4 likes, 4!?! :lol:

I've just read the nightmare post which answered all my questions, I changed my name after January so that explains it, good to be back! I'll change it back later when I have more time.
I appear to have reached my positive quota for the day so couldn't boost your 'likes', although I did try.

Bit gutting to have lost just about everything. But I suppose it's appropriate given that it's 'Year Zero' at LFC that it should also be 'Year Zero' at TIA.

Just hope we haven't lost too many top posters (of which there were many).

Mada

TIA 2nd Team
Great to see TIA back!

I was having some serious withdrawal symptoms:

Shakey hands, a hollow look in my eyes, my co-workers concerned about my erratic behaviour at work when I could not get my lunchtime fix for TIA forums, and mindlessly searching arcane websites looking for LFC talk and info.

SO glad it's back! Onward!