Welcome back - Test

Mada

TIA 2nd Team
Oh and thanks Matt and Max for all the hard work to get the forums back. I can only imagine that your frustration far surpassed the members' collective frustration.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

Well, after all... maybe there is something about this apocalyptic year 2012...

[/background]

ptt

2020, head of the table.
I hate swearing on forums but Halle fucking luya!!!!!

Off to cancel RAWK membership, shudders.......

Ataturk

★★★★★
This is actually true!!
Oh I know, just as it started to dawn that we weren't signing anyone (Ian Ayre leaving Melwood etc.) the place crashed. Probably a load of opposing fans coming to bask in the carnage.

I just worry about Rich, how else did he vent his frustration if not on here?!?

Oh I know, just as it started to dawn that we weren't signing anyone (Ian Ayre leaving Melwood etc.) the place crashed. Probably a load of opposing fans coming to bask in the carnage.

:D I'd be just relieved to see him around!

jimmydestiny

In between the lines
Good to see the site up and running. Well done guys.

While you were gone, I realised just how often I checked in here!

RedSeven

On the one road
Thank you for all the hard work getting us back up and running.Never realised how much i would miss this place till it was gone.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Phew, my names been changed back, thanks to whoever sorted that for me! Good to see people returning, lets get this place back buzzing again!

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Missed the place, good to be back.

Don't know what happened, was it the night after deadline day? Was so disappointed with how it all panned out so logged out. Took two weeks to fix so I thought there was a more serious problem than usually.

1dragon

TIA Regular
Never mind the lost posts, it is good for the forums to be back!

I have been feeding on scraps since the forums crashed (no RAWK, offal for me) so the restoration comes at a timely manner when we are about to play our next game :)

Thanks to Max and Matt for the effort!

kwala

TIA Regular
Blimey, I went away for a couple of weeks, and the transfer window and thisisanfield both went tits up! I'm not going on holiday again!

And I got a bonus warning point with out even posting! Am I top of the warning points table?

bobnum2

TIA Youth Team
Hi guy's and welcome back. I was lurking on RAWK last night and they have started a topic suggested originally by Steve Rotherham MP, Lets get You'll Never Walk Alone back to number 1 in the charts as a show of respect for the 96. Here is the link to buy the track from itunes. http://itunes.apple....best/id18819819 Mod's if you think this should be in a seperate thread of it's own please feel free to move it, just that i did'nt know where to post it as we dont have many topic's as yet. Cheers Bob. PS only costs 99p to download

Artrain

I was pretty much the most popular person here and now I have 4 likes, 4!?! :lol:
Meh at least you have something. I'm a newb again. :wacko:

Glad to see this place up by the way. I checked out that RAWK thing for the first time a few days ago, but decided its too chaotic for me. Great work all o'ya staff people. ^_^

redalways

TIA Regular

I never liked him and his moaning much, but after being forced to spend some time on RAWK due to the downtime here...

Let's just say I can understand why he uses it as an insult.

JackleCube

Didn't really know where to put this; I couldn't sign in with my old account, so had to make a new one; is there anyway I can get my old account back? Same username as this one...

red to the bone

TIA Squad Member
Nooooo!!! All of my 14376 reputation points are gone, together with thousands of my brilliant posts which I intended to publish in a book which would have won me international acclaim and loads of money. Bloody hell...

Nice to see you all, lads and lasses. And thanks Max and Matt for putting us back online. :)

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Hello again folk.

I only lost about 500 posts as I'm relatively-speaking a newby compared with a lot of fellow members. I joined The Liverpool Way & LFC Reds to chew the fat in the meantime but my heart wasn't really in it tbh. My very last post on here before things went south was 'This is all sh*t' re the transfer window nonsense on 31st August, which summed it up nicely I'm thinking.

King Aldo

TIA Squad Member
Nothing to apologise for Matt, we're delighted to have the forums back, it was like I was missing my daily fix of all things LFC.

Well done and thanks for everything.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Hello again folk.

I only lost about 500 posts as I'm relatively-speaking a newby compared with a lot of fellow members. I joined The Liverpool Way & LFC Reds to chew the fat in the meantime but my heart wasn't really in it tbh. My very last post on here before things went south was 'This is all sh*t' re the transfer window nonsense on 31st August, which summed it up nicely I'm thinking.
I had just posted a rant about our transfer activity or lack of when the forum went down, I had been moaning pretty much the whole night long!

northjet

TIA Reserve Team
Nice to see you back guys, felt like an eternity! Let's hope the forum return brings about a change in luck for the team, we could do with it.

OhYaBeauty

Hello again folk.

I was relatively new too and lost my account... Oh well

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
Oh nice one, my life is complete again now that TIA is back online :D

Huge thanks to Matt, Max and any others involved in sorting out the bug(s)