• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Welcome back - Test

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
Did I break the forum with all that Twitter stuff on deadline day? Whoops, sorry!

Oh, I seem to have lost about about 600 posts. Never mind, it's good to be back.

RaoulDuke

Wind-Down Merchant
Did I break the forum with all that Twitter stuff on deadline day? Whoops, sorry!

Oh, I seem to have lost about about 600 posts. Never mind, it's good to be back.
I have no idea how many posts I've lost. But there are lads like redbj who might go mental if their post count fell below a certain treshold :)

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
TIA opinon threads half filling the Albert isn't going to help entice people back (in my humble opinion).
Especially if they're as patronising as the ones that bird posted prior to the crash

rupzzz

TIA Regular
I feel like I lost a leg when this went down. It's funny how you become reliant on a football forum to vent, talk, and properly debate football when you don't have it in person anyway. I started a new job 4 months ago and no one is passionate about the sport. My manager's a Gunner and one of my colleague is a Chelski fan, and neither like a natter.

RaoulDuke

Wind-Down Merchant
TIA opinon threads half filling the Albert isn't going to help entice people back (in my humble opinion).
Especially if they're as patronising as the ones that bird posted prior to the crash
Sorry, I can't follow you.
What does it mean in this context (welcome back test thread) and which bird?

LFC-Orlando

TIA First Team
Ad-free Member
Thank Fowler we are back.

My family was wondering if my computer was broken....

Thanks to M & M and everyone who helped.

I wish I could have been closer to help. In addition to M&M's contingency plans, maybe we should all have some type of BC (business continuity) and DR (disaster recovery) plan moving forward. We could start by splitting file storage of key / valuable items on other people's secured servers....

kylel39

Never bite the hand that feed's you.......Luis
Fuck sake...now it's back to getting no work done !!

Glad to be back, unfortunate circumstances surrounding it mind you. A lot of threads, posts, pictures etc been wiped but we've just got to crack on with it. Means there's plenty of scope for posters to start new 'quality' threads and really help out.

Credit to Matt & Max for the hard work they've undoubtedly put in and I'm 'sorry for their loss' as such. Can imagine the pain in the arse it's been.

The Elusive 19th

TIA Youth Team
Nothing feels like home. Good to be back. God i was going crazy till now.

Was really afraid that i was never going to see it again.

Thanks for Matt, Max and all for bringing back the Forum.