• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Welcome to Liverpool: Kostas Tsimikas

nikz200

The best thing about all this is that, we had a few targets, we identified, weighed everything and then acted quickly to sort it out. This move literally materialised in the space of a few days since the Wolves game apparently. I like the attacking style he has as a back and i can't wait to see him play for us at some point. Good move all around.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
The best thing about all this is that, we had a few targets, we identified, weighed everything and then acted quickly to sort it out. This move literally materialised in the space of a few days since the Wolves game apparently. I like the attacking style he has as a back and i can't wait to see him play for us at some point. Good move all around.
Don't be fooled into thinking what the media know is the limit of whats happened. For a start the first bid was supposed to be nearly two weeks ago, then there is the rumours we've been watching him for 3 years and the fact we plan our moves 2 Windows in advance. I wouldn't be surprised if this signing has been 6 months in the making or even longer.

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Not sure if this has been posted on the other Tsimikas thread...
Interesting read, thanks for posting that Canucko.

This excerpt in particular, Pep should take note:

A £11.7m fee might not seem like much in today’s market, but as we noted earlier it will be the most Klopp has ever spent on a full-back. In the context of this, you would assume Liverpool have done their due diligence to make sure he’s worth every penny.

Scott Jones

Blunt
Ad-free Member
Interesting read, thanks for posting that Canucko.

This excerpt in particular, Pep should take note:

A £11.7m fee might not seem like much in today’s market, but as we noted earlier it will be the most Klopp has ever spent on a full-back. In the context of this, you would assume Liverpool have done their due diligence to make sure he’s worth every penny.
Didn't kostas much at all

hugo the horrible

Ridiculously optimistic.(even more so now)
On the official website now:

My fiendish (but probably unpopular) plan: give this guy a season to bed in, let him gradually replace Robbo in 21-22, then sell Robbo to help fund Mbappé. Sorted.
That is cynical