• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Wesley Sneijder (AM) Inter Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiVeRp0oL89

Have i missed something..? He hasnt signed for them yet has he?? Then again, I suppose we all knew Sahin was off to Arse.. oh wait.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
As I said before, he is a player who knows that he already has a position as one of the best in the world. He is not interested to prove anything to anyone. He is only interested to go to a league, get one last big contract and play at a level that is not of the highest standards. He does not have the mentality of Cristano Ronaldo or Suarez or Messi, who wants to be the best, to be playing at the highest level. He is a lazy player. If we were never in for him, then why should we be disappointed? There are many big teams who surely has a place for Wesley Sneidjer but the fact that the rich teams do not even bother may not say everything, but surely says something. If we were in for him and gave him a performance based contract and he rejects us, it tells us everything about the kind of player he is. All the best to him anyway.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
If we offered what is reported (the 110k) then I'm not particularly bothered, this club never has been built on buying stars it has made stars even the likes of Torres and Alonso were known but not world class when they arrived.

We need speed on the flanks if I'm honest more than this.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
http://www.galatasaray.org/kulup/haber/15788.php

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
This is translated.....

Description of Wesley Sneijder

Wesley Sneijder Inter for the transfer of professional players in the club and the player have agreed with him.

The player will be made public statements about the conditions of the treaty was signed after the health checks.

In addition, the arrival time of the player will be notified.

Galatasaray Sports Club.

Let's wait and see....Taken from Galatasary website...

rupzzz

TIA Regular
Galatasarys official twitter's put a pic of him now.

All done imo

Showdown

TIA Reserve Team
Hope in your Heart, mate, you dont always get what you pay for and we have proved that many times.
I could tell you £35million reasons why that is not right.

Shame this didnt work out, could have been an incredible coup. But I would rather wait until the summer than rush into filling a gap with anyone else. Guess the intricacy's of this deal if it was ever on the cards will never come out so I wont through a mercenary tag on Sneijder or rubbish FSG.
There is plenty more world class dutch captains out there that fill a particular role we are very deficient in (oh wait)....
Ah if it wasn't to be...it wasn't to be. Shame tho

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Time to close this thread. That ship has sailed away...

As for Carroll, he'll become world-class in a few years if injury doesn't ruin his body until then. Mark my words... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.