• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

What would you do for a Liverpool Premier League Title...

pxmose

So I am sitting here, across the pond, in the U.S., thinking how I could have stupidly thought that ManU could steal points away from City. Is there any legitimate chance the Reds can somehow still earn the title?

Quite honestly that one point and City's game in hand have been bothering me for weeks, and I was hoping that somewhere along the line the script would be flipped somehow.

So today, for some reason, I was pondering the thought of the famous blues guitarist Robert Johnson, and how he supposedly sold his soul to the devil in exchange for his musical skills.

I started thinking, what would you give for Liverpool to finally win the league after these 29 years of waiting? So now I am posing that question to all you Reds fans on this board, (albeit with tongue FIRMLY in cheek):

What would YOU give for a Liverpool FC Prem League title?

Have at it!!!!

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
So I am sitting here, across the pond, in the U.S., thinking how I could have stupidly thought that ManU could steal points away from City. Is there any legitimate chance the Reds can somehow still earn the title?

Quite honestly that one point and City's game in hand have been bothering me for weeks, and I was hoping that somewhere along the line the script would be flipped somehow.

So today, for some reason, I was pondering the thought of the famous blues guitarist Robert Johnson, and how he supposedly sold his soul to the devil in exchange for his musical skills.

I started thinking, what would you give for Liverpool to finally win the league after these 29 years of waiting? So now I am posing that question to all you Reds fans on this board, (albeit with tongue FIRMLY in cheek):

What would YOU give for a Liverpool FC Prem League title?

Have at it!!!!

All other clubs branded as enemies of the state and their players locked up in Guantanamo Bay ;-)

pxmose

I'd give both of my bollocks.
Shit Nate...that would make you a LFC eunuch...carrying yer bollocks around in a box and such...

While I respect the devotion, are you quite sure you'd be capable?

pxmose

I'd support Man United - I never thought I'd do it, yet I did the other night. What more can I do?
Duly noted...LFC and its supporters thank you for your supreme sacrifice. (solemn music in background)

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
I've supported this club for more than 30 years, and blooded my kids to support them too - and what we've had for the last 3 years is quite remarkable when there was a serious period where we could have ended up a mid table team...

So right now, what else would I give to win the Premier League? Well just a bit more patience, because if not this season, then it will be very soon. It is coming.

pxmose

I've supported this club for more than 30 years, and blooded my kids to support them too - and what we've had for the last 3 years is quite remarkable when there was a serious period where we could have ended up a mid table team...

So right now, what else would I give to win the Premier League? Well just a bit more patience, because if not this season, then it will be very soon. It is coming.
This isn't some sort of Red Jedi mind-trick you are playing, is it? :((

pxmose

It would be worth it to see us win the league just the once, we have not won it since the day I was born.
I'm sorry. I simply cannot allow it. Castrating you in the name of the title just will not do.

Last edited:

treboeth

I had chemotherapy in 2014,had the option to freeze some of my seed but decided against after looking at my son.
lollollol
The Fatherly Force is strong in you Scott.

I wonder what he sees when he sees you looking at him :think::tongue:

Mods can we have a seperate thread?
Maybe we can call it

Scott Jones Talks Bollocks :cheers: