• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

What would you do for a Liverpool Premier League Title...

Joe Gomez x

• Let Lukaku step on my balls
• Watch Anime for more than an hour
• Watch the infamous Gerrard slip on repeat for a week
• Let Balotelli shag the other half
• Break my legs and arms
• Watch Jaws 2 for the rest of my days
• Sell Van Dijk (controversial but I just want one PL that’s all , then I don’t care for the next 10 years)
• Sign War Andy Carroll and get Roy Hodgson as manager for the next 10 years.
• Have Martin Tyler read me bedtime stories
Yeah that’s about it that I can think of in 2 minutes.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
He`s doing good work on the Match Day threads so far.

If we can identify the bad Match Day Thread starters it may not be too late to sign them on to bluemoan(sic) to try and throw a spanner into the works.
If I had the time.

To the OP, i would give up my match day ticket tomorrow if it meant them winning the league three weeks later.

That said, tomorrow it’s game on. My only concern being the pre-match consumption was of fine English ales and my horrible memory for lyrics. Damned if I cannot sing.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
• Let Lukaku step on my balls
• Watch Anime for more than an hour
• Watch the infamous Gerrard slip on repeat for a week
• Let Balotelli shag the other half
• Break my legs and arms
• Watch Jaws 2 for the rest of my days
• Sell Van Dijk (controversial but I just want one PL that’s all , then I don’t care for the next 10 years)
• Sign War Andy Carroll and get Roy Hodgson as manager for the next 10 years.
• Have Martin Tyler read me bedtime stories
Yeah that’s about it that I can think of in 2 minutes.
Masochist

Alright Now

I’ve committed to getting a Liverbird tattoo if we win CL or the league. My daughter had to write a profile on a stranger for an English class and she picked a tattoo artist. So I’m ready to go.

I would also, if needed, give up chicken korma for a year. If we win the double, two years.

Come on you, Reds. Have my korma.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
What would YOU give for a Liverpool FC Prem League title?
Absolutely nothing..... because as it stands with City, they've been accused of so many crime their owners have not been charged for, so no, I am not going to give a thing to win the title. Don't want ourselves to get accused of doing wrong to win this thing.

Win it the right way.... ;-)

richieh10

I’d give almost anything. The thought of 97 points and it not being enough could finish me off :-(

I’m checking the table 4-5 times a day seeing if anything has changed in the points and goal difference totals and checking the run in fixtures to see if City’s last 3 games have changed from Burnley, Leicester Brighton to Brazil, PSG and Barcelona. They haven’t yet but I’ll let you know if they do.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Absolutely nothing..... because as it stands with City, they've been accused of so many crime their owners have not been charged for, so no, I am not going to give a thing to win the title. Don't want ourselves to get accused of doing wrong to win this thing.

Win it the right way.... ;-)
Did you have your sense of humour removed at birth?

XMarlin

I'd cheer aluminum foil every day for a season and rub my head with a cheese grater...

Kopstar

★★★★★★
So when does the point come when everyone has to put their money where their mouth is? It's got to be soon hasn't it?

If we're going to win the league its now down to you guys to chop off bollocks, eat a mile of shit, rub your head with a cheese grater etc.

Remember, if you cry off and we don't win the league it'll be your fault.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

treboeth

So when does the point come when everyone has to put their money where their mouth is? It's got to be soon hasn't it?

If we're going to win the league its now down to you guys to chop off bollocks, eat a mile of shit, rub your head with a cheese grater etc.

Remember, if you cry off and we don't win the league it'll be your fault.

Pictures or it didn't happen.
I have blunted my knife and made it extra rusty.

Now I just need the help of the Forum to track down @Scott Jones (and maybe two members to hold the bugger down(unless he enjoys it))cto complete my committment.