• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Who is your favorite Liverpool player?

Who is your favorite Liverpool player?

• Mohamed Salah

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Sadio Mane

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Roberto Firmino

Votes: 34 22.2%
  • Naby Keita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan Henderson

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • James Milner

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Georginio Wijnaldum

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

• Fabinho

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Andrew Robertson

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Trent Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Virgil van Dijk

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Joe Gomez

• Alisson Becker

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Dejan Lovren

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Xherdan Shaqiri

• Daniel Sturridge

• Nathaniel Clyne

• Adam Lallana

• Other (State Your Answer Below)

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters

Barnestormer

Left wing.
Bring it on...what for :think:
:((
Do you realise you come across as not being a LFC supporter, which is fine, we've had various away fans here over the years. Not a problem.

Its just they didnt also try and make out this is a small club, with a small mindset, and one which needs to take huge steps to become a great club. Because neither of those points are sustainable. In fact the only thing you've posted which is not incredibly wide of the mark, is that Salah is world class. But you do realise he only became properly world class here dont you?

See all these things taken together, suggests you are a wind-up-merchant?

MoJesusSalah

Do you realise you come across as not being a LFC supporter, which is fine, we've had various away fans here over the years. Not a problem.

Its just they didnt also try and make out this is a small club, with a small mindset, and one which needs to take huge steps to become a great club. Because neither of those points are sustainable. In fact the only thing you've posted which is not incredibly wide of the mark, is that Salah is world class. But you do realise he only became properly world class here dont you?

See all these things taken together, suggests you are a wind-up-merchant?
Hmmm :think: not convncing reasons for a ban unless u buy the judges. And by the way, I never said Salah is world class, even though he is. And by the way, he was a world class in Rome before landing here ;) However, your tone reminds a lot of those Liva fans who used to call him "a one season wonder."

Also, I'm not required to be like anybody u hv come across before me to satisfy ur made-up standards. In fact, I think your standards are flawed, and so they don't interest me.

Barnestormer

Left wing.
Hmmm :think: not convncing reasons for a ban unless u buy the judges. And by the way, I never said Salah is world class, even though he is. And by the way, he was a world class in Rome before landing here ;-) However, your tone reminds a lot of those Liva fans who used to call him "a one season wonder."

Also, I'm not required to be like anybody u hv come across before me to satisfy ur made-up standards. In fact, I think your standards are flawed, and so they don't interest me.
https://forums.thisisanfield.com/threads/forum-rules-and-guidelines.16057/#post-1005111

Rule 10, whether you're interested or not. Now you cant plead ignorance, in the narrow sense anyway.

MoJesusSalah

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Still you cannot explain:
  • why you are no longer the greatest.
  • why the best players leave the club.
  • why your worldwide fan base is very small.
As an international fan that has been testing the waters, for awhile, I can easily tell you that until Mo arrived, your world wide fan base was below low.

Your turn to, explain :think:
Before I explain to you my factual points, I have only one question for you - How old are you? Where are you from?

Let me explain why. Your age does matter because it will tell me how to engage you in order for you to fully understand why we KNOW you are wrong in so many levels. And the where are you from is just to reaffirm the reason why we KNOW you are wrong is that many levels.

If I could get that answered, I will then explain your wrong view points.

hmmm the British Empire covered like 25% of the planet,held over 70 countries with over 450million people in it,at some point in time,if i knew we couldn't use these countries in our worldwide fanbase,you should have been a bit more clearer in your arguement. =P
Our fan base actually surpass that amount, just so everyone here nows.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Before I explain to you my factual points, I have only one question for you - How old are you? Where are you from?

Let me explain why. Your age does matter because it will tell me how to engage you in order for you to fully understand why we KNOW you are wrong in so many levels. And the where are you from is just to reaffirm the reason why we KNOW you are wrong is that many levels.

If I could get that answered, I will then explain your wrong view points.

Our fan base actually surpass that amount, just so everyone here nows.
Eddie, he never was going to answer you, he opened another thread this morning to wind up people by creating a debate how small the LFC worldwide fan base was. He is now gone, thank goodness.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Has to be a wind up when you have the name "Jesus" in between Mohammad and Salah. Even a decent 13 year old Muslim boy would know that... :)
He only joined 5 days ago. He was like Zepedee from 'The Magic Roundabout', (iconic children's tv show), jumping from one thread to another thread.

Last edited:

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
. Our fan base actually surpass that amount, just so everyone here nows.
I know our fanbase is suposed to be roughly around the 500mill+ worldwide mark,but without going into exact figures at the time of typing that post out (seeing as he's a WUM and i couldn't be arsed wasting my time getting into this),450mill was just a rough population number,we'd have to remove from our overall figure by Mojesusalah's thinking,as it's been part of British rule,like my Australian example.

If there's ever a good video to show what MojesusSalah would look like,during this type of debate on here,it's the last one Flobs posted.

I think it's time to move on and ignore this one.lol

Kopitebob

If you don't have a favorite player, just don't vote. You can still explain your rationale via a post.

I am curious as to your reasons for why you don't have a favorite Liverpool player.
Sir roger in my day but ok I'll say old fkr millie why not.

Incognito

The Normal One
Interestingly came across this question now and lot of answers are current players, personally have only seen videos of Barnes, Dalglish so I am assuming they would probably be more influential. For me if it's one player it would be Gerrard. With the current front 3 and the defense we have, someone like prime Stevie in middle would be phenomenal.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Oh yeah Stevie without a doubt. That's also where we lack more quality through our spine, a top class midfielder. Imagine him as one of the two advanced #8's under Klopp. Machine.