• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Who would you buy?

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Granted he has a different style of play, but in an attacking team like Liverpool hewould, imo, be even better
He is an effective forward, no doubt. But I don’t think he has the workrate or tactical award for this team. That’s without going into his character, which I think is a bit questionable.

zman89

The ideal signing for me would be Keita playing to the potential we thought he would when he signed. If he can't, I think we should go for that type of player. I only saw him play one match, so don't by any means take this as gospel, but to me Minamino looked exactly the type of player we wished we got when we bought Keita.

Red over the water

Kai Havertz, Jadon Sancho. The sting in the tail is Mo might leave. Just a hunch.

Haaland looks a good player. Minamino had a great game against us. Eriksen on a free would be a no brainer. But the first two mentioned look among the best of the young players in Europe already making a real name for themselves.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Danny rose from spurs. Would be a very decent backup to robbo.
Jadon Sancho would be a world class player in a year or two, will get lots of game time as our front 3 would be rotated.
Emiliano Buendia from Norwich or Minamino from Salzburg, both a gamble, have potential to be very good players.

I would really like us to sign one of those players in Jan itself.

Alright Now

Danny rose from spurs. Would be a very decent backup to robbo.
Jadon Sancho would be a world class player in a year or two, will get lots of game time as our front 3 would be rotated.
Emiliano Buendia from Norwich or Minamino from Salzburg, both a gamble, have potential to be very good players.

I would really like us to sign one of those players in Jan itself.
Danny Rose. Okay. Can I ask you a question? What is wrong with you?

Red over the water

Harry Kane, reminds me of Ian Rush
Harry Kane is the best rubbish player in the Prem. It’s a mystery to me. No great pace. No trick. No real ability to beat a man. No great strength, or skill... but he does score a lot of goals.

It’s one of life’s mysteries.

Ian Rush was blisteringly quick, and very intelligent in the runs he made to link up with Kenny. He could finish, left foot, right foot, no bother.

Harry Kane enjoys a lot of the Spurs play coming through him, and he takes a lot of shots, but even though he scores goals, the deference to him limits the Spurs team. His goal stats are also padded from being a penalty taker. Obviously he’s not a rubbish player, but that won’t stop me calling him the Prem’s best rubbish player, as I am amazed why such a modest talent keeps scoring goals.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Kai Havertz, Jadon Sancho. The sting in the tail is Mo might leave. Just a hunch.

Haaland looks a good player. Minamino had a great game against us. Eriksen on a free would be a no brainer. But the first two mentioned look among the best of the young players in Europe already making a real name for themselves.
If Mo leaves, we will get Mbappe.
Otherwise there will be riots.
There will be riots anyway if Mo is sold.

Red over the water

I don’t want Mo to be sold. He’s a great player. I’m just guessing that he might like to try another place at some point, and if it comes to it, and a win-win could be worked, we would do it. Sancho ad Havertz seem more doable than Mbappe but if we are able to sign Mbappe I’ll be as delighted as any red.

Ban this idiot ffs
My opinion is purely neutral, but it is my opinion. But thanks for the feedback. To be banned from someone like yourself would not be a hardship. But since you seem to think you are the fountain of all knowledge, can you give me Rush and Kane goals from the first t2/3 years in the first team ?
I happen to think Ian Rush is one of the best strikers this country has produced.
Also there respective International goals for the same period?
Thanks

treboeth

Harry Kane is the best rubbish player in the Prem. It’s a mystery to me. No great pace. No trick. No real ability to beat a man. No great strength, or skill... but he does score a lot of goals.

It’s one of life’s mysteries.

Ian Rush was blisteringly quick, and very intelligent in the runs he made to link up with Kenny. He could finish, left foot, right foot, no bother.

Harry Kane enjoys a lot of the Spurs play coming through him, and he takes a lot of shots, but even though he scores goals, the deference to him limits the Spurs team. His goal stats are also padded from being a penalty taker. Obviously he’s not a rubbish player, but that won’t stop me calling him the Prem’s best rubbish player, as I am amazed why such a modest talent keeps scoring goals.
Well thought out comment :unsure:

Mods can you delete so I can Klaim it?