• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Youth Transfers Thread

Sweeting

Kidderminster Harriers fan here, last Wednesday we had a Rhys Williams play in a friendly for us with a view to joining on loan, can't find much info about him apart from he plays for the U23s. Our manager John Pemberton says there may be a link up between Kidderminster Harriers and Liverpool academy with a view to us borrowing players.
Seems to be an unusual level to want to send Williams to - worse players than him have been loaned out to higher leagues.

Pins88

I remember seeing something from the sunderland owner that Liverpool were on the verge of signing 2 of their prospects.

Does anyone know if we did after?

Sweeting

Liverpool and Chelsea trying to sign 15 year old Ben Chrisene from Exeter. He could break Ethan Ampadu's record as Exeter's youngest ever player.

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Anyone know a stream for the U19s V Napoli this afternoon.

Last edited:

GaryBarlow99

So Bobby Duncan has moved from our youth team to Fiorentina's youth team. Great move after he said he just wanted to play football. I'm sure it had nothing to do with his agent getting some money from the transfer or him geting a pay rise...

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
So Bobby Duncan has moved from our youth team to Fiorentina's youth team. Great move after he said he just wanted to play football. I'm sure it had nothing to do with his agent getting some money from the transfer or him geting a pay rise...
He might be in the u19s temporarily while he gets match fit?